Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

It wouldn't surprise me if Al gives him a ridiculous contract
laugh.gif

Loosing Zach would be a huge blow to the offense, especially since Jacoby broke his left hand...he's our best receiving option without a doubt...Al better figure out a way to pay the homie.

Loosing Zach would be a huge blow to the offense, especially since Jacoby broke his left hand...he's our best receiving option without a doubt...Al better figure out a way to pay the homie.

I really really want to believe this....

QB-Jason-Campbell-leads-Raiders-in-33-3-win-over-Seahawks-in-Oakland-California.jpg

ESPN NFL Blog

Jason Campbell has found comfort zone

Aug 2, 2011 12:00 PM

By Bill Williamson

Comment on this

facebook_16x16.png
Facebook
twitter_16x16.png
Twitter

NAPA, Calif. -- Last year, when he joined the Oakland Raiders after being traded from Washington, Jason Campbell noted that he was on his ninth offensive system in nine years.

On Monday, Campbell reveled in the fact that he broke his streak.

“I was losing count,

I really really want to believe this....

QB-Jason-Campbell-leads-Raiders-in-33-3-win-over-Seahawks-in-Oakland-California.jpg

ESPN NFL Blog

Jason Campbell has found comfort zone

Aug 2, 2011 12:00 PM

By Bill Williamson

Comment on this

facebook_16x16.png
Facebook
twitter_16x16.png
Twitter

NAPA, Calif. -- Last year, when he joined the Oakland Raiders after being traded from Washington, Jason Campbell noted that he was on his ninth offensive system in nine years.

On Monday, Campbell reveled in the fact that he broke his streak.

“I was losing count,

Yup, Kevin Boss time. Zach Miller was good, not elite. His best asset was the ability to help inside blocking and he had great hands. Boss has good hands too, and his blocking isn't bad.

It shouldn't be a huge step down.

Yup, Kevin Boss time. Zach Miller was good, not elite. His best asset was the ability to help inside blocking and he had great hands. Boss has good hands too, and his blocking isn't bad.

It shouldn't be a huge step down.

Back
Top Bottom