Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

I won't believe Zach signs with Seattle until I see it in writing.  Would be a huge step backwards in his career.
He won't sign until he at least *hears* Al's offer after freeing up a bunch of cap space with Wim's contract.

I won't believe Zach signs with Seattle until I see it in writing.  Would be a huge step backwards in his career.
He won't sign until he at least *hears* Al's offer after freeing up a bunch of cap space with Wim's contract.

Originally Posted by zube42

Apparently we're looking at Lofa and Osi right now

Do it AL!!! ...our defense will be nasty!!!

Seymour, Henderson, Osi .....Lofa, Wimbley, and McClain
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...if we can put pressure on the QB, aso won't be miss that bad ...
embarassed.gif

Apparently we're looking at Lofa and Osi right now

Do it AL!!! ...our defense will be nasty!!!

Seymour, Henderson, Osi .....Lofa, Wimbley, and McClain
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...if we can put pressure on the QB, aso won't be miss that bad ...
embarassed.gif

Im not too familiar with football contracts and salary cap. So how could they sign Wimbley to that but not Aso? Also, how would they be able to afford Osi? Isn;t he leaving because they dont wanna pay him?

Im not too familiar with football contracts and salary cap. So how could they sign Wimbley to that but not Aso? Also, how would they be able to afford Osi? Isn;t he leaving because they dont wanna pay him?

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

DE/LB > CB. and aso was not signing with the raiders for 5/60 like he did with philly.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

DE/LB > CB. and aso was not signing with the raiders for 5/60 like he did with philly.

^Wimbley's getting paid less than Aso is in Philly. Osi has to be traded for but I don't think we're gonna get him nor do we need him, our d-line is pretty good though of course he'd make it ridiculous. The Giants want a 1st rounder for him too I guess.
So far our starting d-line is Shaugnessy, Kelly, Seymour and Houston(who I think is going to have a great year). All 4 performed well last year plus we have Trevor Scott and Henderson coming off the bench.

As far as Zach goes I'm with whoever said they don't believe anything until it's in writing, though the rumors are pointing at Seattle I still think we have a good chance I don't see why he'd want to play with Tarvaris Jackson.

Has anyone else heard anything about Kirk Morrison coming back to play OLB possibly? If we don't get Lofa I guess that'd be our move?

^Wimbley's getting paid less than Aso is in Philly. Osi has to be traded for but I don't think we're gonna get him nor do we need him, our d-line is pretty good though of course he'd make it ridiculous. The Giants want a 1st rounder for him too I guess.
So far our starting d-line is Shaugnessy, Kelly, Seymour and Houston(who I think is going to have a great year). All 4 performed well last year plus we have Trevor Scott and Henderson coming off the bench.

As far as Zach goes I'm with whoever said they don't believe anything until it's in writing, though the rumors are pointing at Seattle I still think we have a good chance I don't see why he'd want to play with Tarvaris Jackson.

Has anyone else heard anything about Kirk Morrison coming back to play OLB possibly? If we don't get Lofa I guess that'd be our move?

Shaugnessy and Houston are going to be beast's this season. I actually think Routt is going to have a great year since they won't attack him only now that aso left.

Shaugnessy and Houston are going to be beast's this season. I actually think Routt is going to have a great year since they won't attack him only now that aso left.

Imagine Osi, Kelly, Seymour and Houston?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
With Henderson and Trevor Scott filling in...and to top it off, Lofa, McClain, Wimbley
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Our front 7 would be murderin QB's and RB's.

Osi would put our D on a whole other level.

Imagine Osi, Kelly, Seymour and Houston?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
With Henderson and Trevor Scott filling in...and to top it off, Lofa, McClain, Wimbley
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Our front 7 would be murderin QB's and RB's.

Osi would put our D on a whole other level.

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

agreed. both showed a lot of promise last year. Although I'm concerned a bit about Chris Johnson and his burn percentage paired with Routt. Fans who have watched the Raiders over the years have seen Routt and Johnson get burned/flagged for penalties on a consistent basis. This will be a true test for the both of them without Aso.
The Zach Miller talk is interesting. He deserves more money...

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

agreed. both showed a lot of promise last year. Although I'm concerned a bit about Chris Johnson and his burn percentage paired with Routt. Fans who have watched the Raiders over the years have seen Routt and Johnson get burned/flagged for penalties on a consistent basis. This will be a true test for the both of them without Aso.
The Zach Miller talk is interesting. He deserves more money...

I wouldn't be surprised if Demarcus Van **** ends up starting over CJ, Johnson is TERRIBLE and apparently Rod Woodson really likes DVD.

I wouldn't be surprised if Demarcus Van **** ends up starting over CJ, Johnson is TERRIBLE and apparently Rod Woodson really likes DVD.

i would like Zach back but if Seattle is offering him a ton, he can go catch ducks from Tavaris in the rain and ill be ok.

i would like Zach back but if Seattle is offering him a ton, he can go catch ducks from Tavaris in the rain and ill be ok.

Back
Top Bottom