...The Autumn Wind is a Pirate

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

BOSS is SIGNED...Thanks AL
TE Depth Chart Boss/Myers/Ausberry/Gordon

340x.jpg
t1_boss.jpg
Dallas+Cowboys+v+New+York+Giants+1yER4IKkmodl.jpg

pLATINum...what do you think of the Raiders right now and where do you think we're headed? I'm from Oakland and I've died with this team for many years

340x.jpg
t1_boss.jpg

pLATINum...what do you think of the Raiders right now and where do you think we're headed? I'm from Oakland and I've died with this team for many years

People are counting us out because we lost Zach and Nnamdi but I honeslty think we have a pretty good chance of making the playoffs this year.

Word is we are looking at Malcolm Flloyd too. So I pose this question Raiders fans, who would you rather have? Malcolm Flloyd or Jerricho Cotchery?

People are counting us out because we lost Zach and Nnamdi but I honeslty think we have a pretty good chance of making the playoffs this year.

Word is we are looking at Malcolm Flloyd too. So I pose this question Raiders fans, who would you rather have? Malcolm Flloyd or Jerricho Cotchery?

Originally Posted by B0SsTyCoON

340x.jpg
t1_boss.jpg

Honestly like everyone says you live and die by the QB is this league. Campbell looks like he is always bored and is just to mechanical (in a bad way) for me. Our defense imo is  top 10 maybe 5 but it's not the Bucs D of '02 that carried Brad Johnson or the Ravens D of '00 that carried Dilfer. If we had kept Nnamdi and added another corner or safety we could have been that elite defense. Our secondary is mediocre and I'm not sure coach woodson can work miracles over night.

Anyway, I think we still make it to wild card weekend this year and end up losing to a team with a franchise QB.

For now, all we need is for j.campbell to throw enough good passes that will create some space for our running game. Mcfadden and Bush can take it from there. 

I am also counting on Hue's creativity as a coach. I know some people hate the trick plays but if they work why not. We have the fastest team in the league so lets use it. 

Anyway lets get pumped for the season...some of my fav al davis quotes

...let's go back to Oakland for a moment. Let's go back to the 1970s. Let's fill that stadium one more time with the staff and the administrative people who poured their heart and soul into the Raiders. Let's go back to the great Raider warriors who are here today, and to those who are no longer with us, but whose memories we cherish, and those great warriors who are watching up there today who will lead us in the future."- Sir Capt. Al Davis

"You don't adjust. You just dominate."- Sir Capt. Al Davis

"Once a Raider,always a Raider" -Sir Capt. Al Davis 

"The quarterback is going down ... The quarterback is going down hard" -Sir Capt. Al Davis 

“I have never forgiven myself ... that I might have made a mistake.

340x.jpg
t1_boss.jpg

Honestly like everyone says you live and die by the QB is this league. Campbell looks like he is always bored and is just to mechanical (in a bad way) for me. Our defense imo is  top 10 maybe 5 but it's not the Bucs D of '02 that carried Brad Johnson or the Ravens D of '00 that carried Dilfer. If we had kept Nnamdi and added another corner or safety we could have been that elite defense. Our secondary is mediocre and I'm not sure coach woodson can work miracles over night.

Anyway, I think we still make it to wild card weekend this year and end up losing to a team with a franchise QB.

For now, all we need is for j.campbell to throw enough good passes that will create some space for our running game. Mcfadden and Bush can take it from there. 

I am also counting on Hue's creativity as a coach. I know some people hate the trick plays but if they work why not. We have the fastest team in the league so lets use it. 

...let's go back to Oakland for a moment. Let's go back to the 1970s. Let's fill that stadium one more time with the staff and the administrative people who poured their heart and soul into the Raiders. Let's go back to the great Raider warriors who are here today, and to those who are no longer with us, but whose memories we cherish, and those great warriors who are watching up there today who will lead us in the future."- Sir Capt. Al Davis

"The quarterback is going down ... The quarterback is going down hard" -Sir Capt. Al Davis 

Malcolm Floyd is back with San Diego. McFadden already getting hurt is annoying, let's see if Chaz can actually make it through pre-season this year.

Malcolm Floyd is back with San Diego. McFadden already getting hurt is annoying, let's see if Chaz can actually make it through pre-season this year.

340x.jpg
t1_boss.jpg

340x.jpg
t1_boss.jpg

Raiders will make some noise and open some eyes, the team seem to be coming together as one, and the player are liking and responding to Coach Hue Jackson ...its gonna be exciting year for the raiders....
pimp.gif

Raiders will make some noise and open some eyes, the team seem to be coming together as one, and the player are liking and responding to Coach Hue Jackson ...its gonna be exciting year for the raiders....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by i3allistic

pimp.gif

I'm just happy we don't have any players that don't want to be here anymore.

Originally Posted by i3allistic

pimp.gif

I'm just happy we don't have any players that don't want to be here anymore.

Back
Top Bottom