Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

We still have the best uniforms
pimp.gif

Beat writer Jerry McDonald says on Twitter that DHB is one of the starting WR's.

I shouldn't be shocked, but I am.

Beat writer Jerry McDonald says on Twitter that DHB is one of the starting WR's.

I shouldn't be shocked, but I am.

Apparently Mcclain has been looking pretty good... IMO he looked flat footed at times last year, hopefully that will change.

Apparently Mcclain has been looking pretty good... IMO he looked flat footed at times last year, hopefully that will change.

Anyone else see Bill Plaschke's article about not wanting the Raiders to move back to LA?

http://www.latimes.com/sp...0110810,0,5636016.column

****ing idiot. I don't want to see the Raiders leave Oakland to begin with, but his rationale for wanting them to stay here is dumb as ****. How can half of your copy be lead up to your reason, and have the reason be something as dense as the fans behaving like 'rogues,' which I'm sure wasn't the first word to cross his mind. How can the team be responsible for the behavior of it's fans in a city, particularly one as huge as Los Angeles? Are the Raiders supposed to manage its customers like a police force? It's trash logic, and if it was meant to incite a strong response then it certainly served its purpose with respect to this reader.

Anyone else see Bill Plaschke's article about not wanting the Raiders to move back to LA?

****ing idiot. I don't want to see the Raiders leave Oakland to begin with, but his rationale for wanting them to stay here is dumb as ****. How can half of your copy be lead up to your reason, and have the reason be something as dense as the fans behaving like 'rogues,' which I'm sure wasn't the first word to cross his mind. How can the team be responsible for the behavior of it's fans in a city, particularly one as huge as Los Angeles? Are the Raiders supposed to manage its customers like a police force? It's trash logic, and if it was meant to incite a strong response then it certainly served its purpose with respect to this reader.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

That idiot Plaschke was on the Ice Cube Raider 30 for 30 saying how LA missed the Raiders and how Marcus Allen and Bo Jackson were LA sport legends. He is a flip flopper fool. Yep...There are a ton of Raider haters on the attack today cuz of the statdium deal. Even Colin Cowpie was spewing raider hate today.

The truth is no matter who comes to LA their stadium will get invaded with Raider fans cuz LA is Raider Nation south. I would love the Raiders to go back to LA but if it doesnt happen I'll enjoy rooting for them in enemy territory.

That idiot Plaschke was on the Ice Cube Raider 30 for 30 saying how LA missed the Raiders and how Marcus Allen and Bo Jackson were LA sport legends. He is a flip flopper fool. Yep...There are a ton of Raider haters on the attack today cuz of the statdium deal. Even Colin Cowpie was spewing raider hate today.

The truth is no matter who comes to LA their stadium will get invaded with Raider fans cuz LA is Raider Nation south. I would love the Raiders to go back to LA but if it doesnt happen I'll enjoy rooting for them in enemy territory.

Jacoby
pimp.gif

Can't wait for the season to start. Lost arguably our two best players but hopefully we can grow on last season.

Damn Zube and your avy
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Jacoby
pimp.gif

Can't wait for the season to start. Lost arguably our two best players but hopefully we can grow on last season.

Damn Zube and your avy
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

How much were your season tickets, Big?

They were about $750 a seat
That's awesome, I was looking at the section you're in for that price and it's not bad at all.

**** it, when I graduate from UCLA this coming spring and if I'm able to return to this summer job I have here right now I'm going to grab season tickets. Got to grab them now while the wheels are starting to spin for this team before any bandwagoners snatch them up.

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

How much were your season tickets, Big?

They were about $750 a seat
That's awesome, I was looking at the section you're in for that price and it's not bad at all.

**** it, when I graduate from UCLA this coming spring and if I'm able to return to this summer job I have here right now I'm going to grab season tickets. Got to grab them now while the wheels are starting to spin for this team before any bandwagoners snatch them up.

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

Jacoby
pimp.gif

Damn Zube and your avy
grin.gif
laugh.gif

#!%+ my bad I didnt know you were rocking with that avy already
laugh.gif
I'll throw a new one up when I go home. I'm curious to see how we're gonna look tonight and if Larry is gonna abuse Routt.

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

Jacoby
pimp.gif

Damn Zube and your avy
grin.gif
laugh.gif

#!%+ my bad I didnt know you were rocking with that avy already
laugh.gif
I'll throw a new one up when I go home. I'm curious to see how we're gonna look tonight and if Larry is gonna abuse Routt.

Im afraid of seeing our Corners get abused by Brady, Rivers (x2), Brees ( preseason), Shaub, and Rodgers. Now that one side of tthe field isnt shutdown we will struggle bad in the secondary.

frown.gif

Im afraid of seeing our Corners get abused by Brady, Rivers (x2), Brees ( preseason), Shaub, and Rodgers. Now that one side of tthe field isnt shutdown we will struggle bad in the secondary.

frown.gif

cant be on the internet or watch sports channels on tv til the nfln replay saturday mornin

keep it safe tonight, play hard and compete

Im excited to see what the Hue Jack City Era is gona look like too.

Back
Top Bottom