Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

Originally Posted by LA213ESPG

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Yeah I expect him to be out 2 more weeks. I'll rather have him at 100% than 80%.

yep, with Bush doing fine ...i rather have DMC fully healthy for our playoff push
pimp.gif
I agree Bush has been on beast mode...hopefully we keep him on our team next year because with out a doubt he could be starting for any other team...
He's gonna want starter money.  This is a Michael Turner situation.  I see him with the Jets, Pats, Seahawks or Broncos (
sick.gif
) next year.

Originally Posted by LA213ESPG

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Yeah I expect him to be out 2 more weeks. I'll rather have him at 100% than 80%.

yep, with Bush doing fine ...i rather have DMC fully healthy for our playoff push
pimp.gif
I agree Bush has been on beast mode...hopefully we keep him on our team next year because with out a doubt he could be starting for any other team...
He's gonna want starter money.  This is a Michael Turner situation.  I see him with the Jets, Pats, Seahawks or Broncos (
sick.gif
) next year.

Originally Posted by zube42

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Aight, rest DMC and get Jacoby Healthy. Here is the chance DHB and Boss....

It's really depends if Carson gives DHB any looks or not, even with Ford only playing like 2 minutes last week DHB still got no love. And why is Hue starting Meyers over Boss and barely playing Boss?
Wondering the same thing.

Originally Posted by zube42

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Aight, rest DMC and get Jacoby Healthy. Here is the chance DHB and Boss....

It's really depends if Carson gives DHB any looks or not, even with Ford only playing like 2 minutes last week DHB still got no love. And why is Hue starting Meyers over Boss and barely playing Boss?
Wondering the same thing.

Hopefully DHB is ok and we need a new kicker Jano is still injured.

Having him hurt is gonna cost us. Other teams are getting good field position off of kickoffs and anything 50> is going to be punted

Hopefully DHB is ok and we need a new kicker Jano is still injured.

Having him hurt is gonna cost us. Other teams are getting good field position off of kickoffs and anything 50> is going to be punted

Someone give Jared Veldheer a ticket to Hawaii

Boss made some plays today too.
Hopefully DMAC can play next week, should be a big game. Hopefully they flex the schedule and make it the Sunday night game

Someone give Jared Veldheer a ticket to Hawaii

Boss made some plays today too.
Hopefully DMAC can play next week, should be a big game. Hopefully they flex the schedule and make it the Sunday night game

Back
Top Bottom