Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

Run DMC likely out this game too
30t6p3b.gif

Cornerback Terrail Lambert is signed to the practice squad. Other players who were worked out include linebackers Nate Triplett and Keaton Kistrick.

McFadden, Seymour, Ford, Huff and McClain did not practice today. Seymour, McClain, Huff still expected to play. Janikowski is at practice but isn't doing too much.

Cornerback Terrail Lambert is signed to the practice squad. Other players who were worked out include linebackers Nate Triplett and Keaton Kistrick.

McFadden, Seymour, Ford, Huff and McClain did not practice today. Seymour, McClain, Huff still expected to play. Janikowski is at practice but isn't doing too much.

Feeling good about the Raiders chances of wining the west. Carson Palmer looked good against SD, and he should have another good game against the Vikings. All we need is for McFadden and

Ford to get healthy and our offense will look really good
pimp.gif

Feeling good about the Raiders chances of wining the west. Carson Palmer looked good against SD, and he should have another good game against the Vikings. All we need is for McFadden and

Ford to get healthy and our offense will look really good
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Yeah I expect him to be out 2 more weeks. I'll rather have him at 100% than 80%.

yep, with Bush doing fine ...i rather have DMC fully healthy for our playoff push
pimp.gif

Yeah I expect him to be out 2 more weeks. I'll rather have him at 100% than 80%.

yep, with Bush doing fine ...i rather have DMC fully healthy for our playoff push
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by i3allistic

pimp.gif
I agree Bush has been on beast mode...hopefully we keep him on our team next year because with out a doubt he could be starting for any other team...

Originally Posted by i3allistic

pimp.gif
I agree Bush has been on beast mode...hopefully we keep him on our team next year because with out a doubt he could be starting for any other team...

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Aight, rest DMC and get Jacoby Healthy. Here is the chance DHB and Boss....

It's really depends if Carson gives DHB any looks or not, even with Ford only playing like 2 minutes last week DHB still got no love. And why is Hue starting Meyers over Boss and barely playing Boss?

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Aight, rest DMC and get Jacoby Healthy. Here is the chance DHB and Boss....

It's really depends if Carson gives DHB any looks or not, even with Ford only playing like 2 minutes last week DHB still got no love. And why is Hue starting Meyers over Boss and barely playing Boss?

Back
Top Bottom