Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

Originally Posted by HNLHI

aed42f999c674e905feafdc12bd1d1c1-getty-132197227.jpg

*new avy soon as this bet is overwith*

the vikings game is a game the raiders gotta win if they wanna show their a higher level team in my opinion, win these road games you should against teams you should beat. if they go 6-4 and most likely have a 2 game lead on the rest of the west after next week that division is theirs for the taking imo.

the vikings game is a game the raiders gotta win if they wanna show their a higher level team in my opinion, win these road games you should against teams you should beat. if they go 6-4 and most likely have a 2 game lead on the rest of the west after next week that division is theirs for the taking imo.

Originally Posted by Red Ryan

Absolutely agree with this. We've been a great road team this season, there's no excuse to lose to Minnesota at their home, particularly if McFadden is back.

And is it just me, or do the Chiefs have the worst home field advantage in the NFL? They never seem to win there.

Absolutely agree with this. We've been a great road team this season, there's no excuse to lose to Minnesota at their home, particularly if McFadden is back.

And is it just me, or do the Chiefs have the worst home field advantage in the NFL? They never seem to win there.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

it's crazy how their home field advantage has fallen off.  up until about a few years ago, you could always count on the chiefs being a tough home team even in years they sucked.

i don't see how the raiders don't win the west with their remaining schedule and carson palmer getting better situated in the offense. hell with the texans injury situation and the raider tiebreaker over them the raiders possibly could get that 3 seed,

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

it's crazy how their home field advantage has fallen off.  up until about a few years ago, you could always count on the chiefs being a tough home team even in years they sucked.

i don't see how the raiders don't win the west with their remaining schedule and carson palmer getting better situated in the offense. hell with the texans injury situation and the raider tiebreaker over them the raiders possibly could get that 3 seed,

i don't see how the raiders don't win the west with their remaining schedule and carson palmer getting better situated in the offense. hell with the texans injury situation and the raider tiebreaker over them the raiders possibly could get that 3 seed

Let me be Mr. Pessimistic and say that's not going to happen. I'm sure the Texans can Alex Smith their way into the playoffs. Great defense. Great Running game. Leinart just needs to manage effectively. Raiders still have Green Bay, Chicago, and San Diego to finish the year off. Those will NOT be easy games.

i don't see how the raiders don't win the west with their remaining schedule and carson palmer getting better situated in the offense. hell with the texans injury situation and the raider tiebreaker over them the raiders possibly could get that 3 seed

Let me be Mr. Pessimistic and say that's not going to happen. I'm sure the Texans can Alex Smith their way into the playoffs. Great defense. Great Running game. Leinart just needs to manage effectively. Raiders still have Green Bay, Chicago, and San Diego to finish the year off. Those will NOT be easy games.

And Detroit. Their schedule isn't easy at all. They just have take advantage of the winnable games and make sure they get the W

And Detroit. Their schedule isn't easy at all. They just have take advantage of the winnable games and make sure they get the W

We will win the division guys. Quote me on this.

Palmer will only get better
Bush and DMc are beasts
Moore, Shillens, and Ford will get better with Palmer.

Our Defense is a liability but our O will win us the games

We will win the division guys. Quote me on this.

Palmer will only get better
Bush and DMc are beasts
Moore, Shillens, and Ford will get better with Palmer.

Our Defense is a liability but our O will win us the games

Back
Top Bottom