Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

what's the news on dhb? also, is jacoby returning soon? i swear, we just got to live with the raiders penalties. practically gave them the vikings the first td of the gm.

what's the news on dhb? also, is jacoby returning soon? i swear, we just got to live with the raiders penalties. practically gave them the vikings the first td of the gm.

It would be nice if he needs another week off
nerd.gif

DHB flew back with the team, Hue made it sound like it was precautionary taking him off on the cart.
We need DMC back soon, definitely when we head to Lambeau.

Aeviy_3CMAAcddM.jpg

DHB flew back with the team, Hue made it sound like it was precautionary taking him off on the cart.
We need DMC back soon, definitely when we head to Lambeau.

Aeviy_3CMAAcddM.jpg

Brandon Meyers' face
laugh.gif

2nd half was ugly as *$** today, glad we came up with the W though. Thank god we didn't have to deal with AP all game.

Looking forward to next week's game, with Cutler out we just gotta focus on shutting Forte down. Their D is pretty nasty but if our o-line plays like it can we can air it out on them.

Brandon Meyers' face
laugh.gif

2nd half was ugly as *$** today, glad we came up with the W though. Thank god we didn't have to deal with AP all game.

Looking forward to next week's game, with Cutler out we just gotta focus on shutting Forte down. Their D is pretty nasty but if our o-line plays like it can we can air it out on them.

Nice way to complete the Thanksgiving weekend with a Raider W and in first place
pimp.gif

It's a great feelin gettin these W's without J.Ford, DMac and D-Mo playing...it makes you wonder how good this team can be if we can just at least get J.Ford and D-Mo back...

It was nice getting a Chaz Schillens performance today..Murphy had been pissin me off lately, but damn am I glad he made that catch at the end
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Nice way to complete the Thanksgiving weekend with a Raider W and in first place
pimp.gif

It's a great feelin gettin these W's without J.Ford, DMac and D-Mo playing...it makes you wonder how good this team can be if we can just at least get J.Ford and D-Mo back...

It was nice getting a Chaz Schillens performance today..Murphy had been pissin me off lately, but damn am I glad he made that catch at the end
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

man, is it just me, or do you guys not hold your breath when Carson airs the throws out? Not taking away from JC, but whenever i saw him load up, I'd close my eyes and wait for crowd reaction. With CP, soon as he drops back, I jump out the chair and wait to scream lol.

man, is it just me, or do you guys not hold your breath when Carson airs the throws out? Not taking away from JC, but whenever i saw him load up, I'd close my eyes and wait for crowd reaction. With CP, soon as he drops back, I jump out the chair and wait to scream lol.

DMC always gets 1 injury that takes him out half the year. So glad we have bush. Hopefully hes healthy for the lions game

DMC always gets 1 injury that takes him out half the year. So glad we have bush. Hopefully hes healthy for the lions game

Back
Top Bottom