Oakland RAIDERS Season Thread

I agree with going defense, I think Milliner would be a great Raider though. He literally has been manhandling wide receivers from what I've seen.

I think McClain is going to be gone by next year. Saves us a lot of money for what he's not giving us.

wonder if the nfl will move the raiders-jags gm to mon nite since the A's made playoffs

Apparently Burris is getting starting reps at MLB in practice. Hopefully this lights a fire under McClain's ***.

Apparently Burris is getting starting reps at MLB in practice. Hopefully this lights a fire under McClain's ***.

Unless McClain can learn to play more fluidly and with less stiffness, there's no fire that can improve his play.

Unless McClain can learn to play more fluidly and with less stiffness, there's no fire that can improve his play.

I don't think its so much fire as it is just being disciplined and learning from tape and working on his flaws.

Dude without a doubt IMO is a tough football loving dude. He's been in the injury report this year and still found ways to make it on the field.

The play that sums up McClain to me is when he got his ankles broken on the pump fake by peyton manning. He just is over aggressive. Doesn't take proper angles and rushes his decisions on the field it seems.

If he can work on that and still be the Amendola, Darren Sproles, Jason Witten killer....He'd be awesome.

just wanted to stop by and let everyone know about what the fans are doing here in Kansas City.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510

saveourchiefs.com

we have not won a playoff game since 1993 and things need to change. the tension in this city is so thick, you could cut it with a knife.

we have already flown one banner and are planning to do another plus billboards around Kansas City/Dallas(where our GM lives)

just wanted to get the word out.

saveourchiefs.com

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510

as of right now, we are planning to fly another banner at the Oakland game, along with EVERYONE wearing black/bags over our heads.

we also have ads running on facebook.

it kinda sucks when your GM doesn't attend games, let along live in the same city

Last edited:
I'm sure it's tough being a Chief's fan right now but we got enough problems of our own at the moment :lol:

haha.

but yall have the A's playing good baseball. we have nothing...nothing!

just spreading the word.

Back
Top Bottom