Oakland RAIDERS Season Thread

I don't see the Raiders getting a new stadium.
The A's DEFINITLY do not deserve a new stadium. And i think it's a dumb idea to to a tandem football/baseball stadium :rolleyes

A's are not getting a new stadium in Oakland or SJ. I believe that the City of Oakland will not let the Raiders leave again. They lost the Warriors. they don't want to lose all 3.

Last edited:
A's are going to get the rights to San Jose this offseason (I swear). The Raiders will bend over the City of Oakland again to get what they want to build their ideal stadium where the Coliseum is now.

MLB also doesn't want the A's to continue being a dependent on the rest of the league. Anyway, this is a convo for another thread.

I've always wondered why teams don't build stadiums that reflect their team's personality. Like how the Buccaneers have that pirate ship inside theirs. I'd love to see the Raiders have, like, a predominantly black stadium with some menacing architecture.

I'm talking flames outside of the stadium. Straight modern day Roman Colosseum type mess. All black seats so when viewed from above it literally looks like a black hole. I want teams to feel like they know IF they make it out of Oakland, things will never be the same again. Oh and no more trough urinals.

Where are all the Palmer haters!?!?!

Without him we are 0-6.

The coaches suck and the zbs has made Run DMC a non factor.

Defenses know we gonna throw the ball everytime so Palmer is ballin with double coverage and more pressure.

Palmer is the man!!! If you dont think so you probably havent seen the games.

We are 2-4 with him :lol: he cost us that falcons game. We should be 3-3. I've been a Palmer supporter but he Is not the main problem.

-O-Line was awful today
-Again this ZBS blows
-Gregg Knapp is the Worst OC in football
-Allen's game management was terrible. Used all 3 timeouts early
-Penalties for 2nd game in a row.

We are 2-4 with him :lol: he cost us that falcons game. We should be 3-3. I've been a Palmer supporter but he Is not the main problem.
-O-Line was awful today
-Again this ZBS blows
-Gregg Knapp is the Worst OC in football
-Allen's game management was terrible. Used all 3 timeouts early
-Penalties for 2nd game in a row.

Exactly dude what other QB could put up with this Krapp.
No running game at all and terrible play calling.
We only succeed when its a no huddle offense
Last weeks int pass play when all we needed was a field goal was called by Knapp which was dumb.
The pass play today on 4th and 10 to DHB today was also stupid but fortunately we got the pass interference or game over.
Knapp is palmers boss and he cant always ignore him.

Palmer is overthrowing waaay too often for my liking. Three or four throwing plays today were blown because Carson wasn't able to lob the ball in the air properly for the receivers. Although, the o-line isn't giving Carson enough time to do anything in the pocket.

The o-line has been a huge issue all season long, they've regressed tremendously from last season. It has to be Knapp's system that's messing them up. I'm concerned that we're going to continue this ZBS into next season and the regime is going to draft players they think will perform better in it. I'd rather see it gone completely.

The over throws piss me off. I don't think he's that great of a QB but he can get it done when he has time to throw it. Go into KC and beat them and were 3-4 and right in the west race again :lol:

Was I the only one disrespected by the onside kick? :lol:

That pissed me off :lol: Granted we were playing against a 2nd string QB and RB defense stepped up today. When McClain is used properly he's a force. This dude Miles Burris is about to be a beast :smokin

That pissed me off :lol: Granted we were playing against a 2nd string QB and RB defense stepped up today. When McClain is used properly he's a force. This dude Miles Burris is about to be a beast :smokin

Not ashamed to admit when he stuffed that rb in the back field I jumped up and pounded my chest...quite literally....LOL.

Man, Let's go demolish Arrowhead.

:smokin

Last edited:
McClain could stay here if we ran a 3-4 and played to his strengths. But if we're not going to give the 3-4 a shot then I don't see him coming back next season.

Palmer is great if not Elite. There are only about 4 QBs in the league that could do what he is doing with this oline, scheme and no running game.

I can't comment. I am a big Carson Palmer supporter.

He's like a moveable(not saying much) Drew Bledsoe....and I was a big fan of Drew Bledsoe lol.

:rofl: Aj lemme get some of what you're smoking :smokin

I dont smoke dude.

Go on NFL.com and look at stats. He has 2nd fewest ints (4) among top 10qbs and is one of the top in yds/game. The only reason his qbr is low is the sacks and redzone ( under 10tds) we know who we can blame for that...knapp. Plus consider Palmer doesnt play the 1st half only the 2nd half lol (Knapp 1st half. Palmer 2nd half).

Btw who do you want as QB?!?!

You had Walter, Tui, Brooks, Russell, and Campbell and now you being greedy with Palmer? Come on man.

Back
Top Bottom