Oakland RAIDERS Season Thread

Hey Raider fans. Good win by your squad. Hope this win marks the turn around for your squad this year. Would be great to see the Raiders come back...Good luck the rest of the year...
Classy Steelers fan, bro. I won't be saying the same to G-Men fans if we manage to lose on SNF at the Linc.

I'm still pissed the Steelers lost...But at least the Raiders won the week Steve Sabol died (him having written Autumn Wind & all) & with Marcus Allen there...

Hey Raider fans. Good win by your squad. Hope this win marks the turn around for your squad this year. Would be great to see the Raiders come back...Good luck the rest of the year...

Thank you man, it's appreciated here. Raiders-Steelers remains a great rivalry after all this time, and I'm sure you guys will bounce back and be on the way to a great season. Hopefully we can find it in ourselves to do the same.

:smokin @ philip wheeler. imo a great pickup for our defense & have a feeling he will have a career gm against manning

:smokin @ philip wheeler. imo a great pickup for our defense & have a feeling he will have a career gm against manning

Got damn, that's what I'm saying. He was all over the field making plays the whole game...I was cursing him out on tv....:lol:

Wheeler and Burris have been great additions to the LB core.

Still juiced off Sunday's win. Damn the Steelers travel well. Waaaaaay too many yellow towels inside the Coliseum this weekend.

Penetration is still an issue and I'd like to see us try and work the deep ball more but this W could be a huge building block.

Hope DHB makes a speedy recovery, scary moment.

Wheeler and Burris have been great additions to the LB core.
Still juiced off Sunday's win. Damn the Steelers travel well. Waaaaaay too many yellow towels inside the Coliseum this weekend.
Penetration is still an issue and I'd like to see us try and work the deep ball more but this W could be a huge building block.
Hope DHB makes a speedy recovery, scary moment.

Same here :lol:

The Autumn Wind. Can't wait for the Denver game.

Mays big hit on Schaub means he'll be suspended for our game against the Donks. That's a big loss for the middle of their defense. Unfortunately we still have to block Dumervil, Miller, and the underrated Ayers.

Should be fun. How do you think our defense will far against a sub-par Manning?

2572blh.jpg

Mays big hit on Schaub means he'll be suspended for our game against the Donks. That's a big loss for the middle of their defense. Unfortunately we still have to block Dumervil, Miller, and the underrated Ayers.
Should be fun. How do you think our defense will far against a sub-par Manning?

At start I think the Raider D is going to come out confident and aggressive. It is when Manning starts doing the hurry up in the second half that has me worried. Especially with little depth in the secondary.

Palmer been playing outstanding, McFadden and the rest of the offense need to show up....hopefully Palmer will do more no huddle offense to tired out the Denver D, so DMAC can run buck wild all over them.

Back
Top Bottom