Oakland RAIDERS Season Thread

I honestly still have hope that D-Mo and DHB can rise to be legit #1 WRs.

DMC shouldn't be done. His price shouldn't be that high. Plus a Thunder and Lightning combo of DMC and Reece would be dope. Think Tiki and Ron Dayne.

Aside from Greg Knapp, The O-Line is also my biggest concern on that side of the ball.

I agree on a pass rusher. Getting someone that can get a QB out of the comfort zone does wonders to a secondary. That being said....We definitely need corners lol.

Last edited:
I hear there are reports that Aaron Curry has been cut/released today. According to his twitter.

yea aaron curry got waived. cant say i'll miss him & wonder if we have more cap room by releasing him?

Ok...so now what? Lol

Activate Pryor? See what he has? Not like it would matter as the defense has shown the ability to give up big play after big play.

Although it is concerning that 2 coaching staffs have delegated him to 3rd string. Is he a feel good story? Or just a hyped up player that is not a nfl qb. I remember hue Jackson asking if Pryor would be open for a position switch?

Regardless I don't think the future qb is on the roster this year. And barring some crazy transaction or injury do see Palmer still the starter next season.

I don't think Allen is the right guy for the job. I knew it when we hired him. I already can't stand him. Shows no emotion. **** get Mad when they play like crap.

I never want to have Knapp as OC ever again

I don't think Allen is the right guy for the job. I knew it when we hired him. I already can't stand him. Shows no emotion. **** get Mad when they play like crap.
I never want to have Knapp as OC ever again

I hate to give up on Dennis Allen already but I agree

Allen will be here another year at least, so I'm not going to worry about his potential replacement this season or the coming off season.

I agree that Carson will be here at least for one more year and no more. He doesn't do enough to justify the price we pay to have him play for us. I expect him to be cut after next season and for his replacement to be drafted this upcoming draft.

As I've said before, half of this roster will be gone by next season. At least. I'm now taking the time to see which players would be best for us and I'll be posting a draft board of sorts at some point, probably when its close to season's end. Needless to say, defensive players will be the majority target players.

wtf thought khalif was injured & im ready to watch pryor play since this team have nothing to play for. also shocked this team didn't go win less by their horrible perfomances this year :x :lol:

Last edited:
I want Dennis Allen, Greg Knapp and all them gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

-A Raiders aficionado 

ps why fire the head coach who was a win away from the playoffs?
mean.gif

So what's going to happen with DMC? Will he continue to be a Raider?

There's no reason he wouldn't be. He has another year on his contract, only a trade would have him playing for another team.

I guess I misread a blog or something. I probably read they "should" trade him. I was skimming football news.

But yeah, I agree with everyone else, Knapp should be gone. Though I would like to see more from Dennis Allen, I don't want him gone just yet.

Hue wasn't going to be able to work with Reggie in the long run, simple as that. Not to mention that it was his end of the season presser that led to Mark Davis firing him, not Reggie.

Back
Top Bottom