Oakland RAIDERS Season Thread

Welp McFadden and Goodson are still in walking boots. The Saints rank 31st in the league in Pass Defense. Drew Brees and co. Like to score fast and often. I say shoot out in this game.

Also, Romanowski has said that if the Raiders win the Superbowl he will eat a Big Mac naked on the chronicle live show.

I heard McFadden is getting more likely to play this week. Brees is going to tear us the **** up so it's not like it matters.

I heard McFadden is getting more likely to play this week. Brees is going to tear us the **** up so it's not like it matters.

That's the spirit! lol. JK.

Yeah. Kinda hoping it rains...Or should I say POUR to try and slow down the boys from the Big Easy.

Well, this team needs a boatload of help. Nice to know Mark Davis is as frustrated as we are.

I'm impressed with how Mark Davis handled that presser. Of course with the Raider pressers from the past 10 years it felt totally different. lol.

I am not impressed with Dennis Allen at all. He shows no emotion at all. Standing there and writing **** down on his clipboard. Get pissed off when they **** it up

I am not impressed with Dennis Allen at all. He shows no emotion at all. Standing there and writing **** down on his clipboard. Get pissed off when they **** it up

If he was Belichick about it I'd be ok with his no emotion. But more often than not. He looks like he carries a more "it is what it is" demeanor. Then again the TV does not show him a majority of the time.

I do remember seeing Clayton Lopez ripping the DBs when the Saints got that TD on 3-13 with a deep pass from brees.

Have we decided what we want as a group to do with our top five pick? I say trade down and collect more picks.

I don't think we should go QB this draft personally. Lots of needs on defense and o-line.

Is this draft class any good? It's looking :rolleyes

It'll be good enough for plugging particular holes in the defense and o-line. The playmakers are scarce and I think that will be the reason we choose to trade down for more picks.

I doubt Carson has a great game in Cincinnati. If anything, I expect at least two picks to go with 300+ meaningless yards in a loss.

I don't think we should go QB this draft personally. Lots of needs on defense and o-line.

Agreed. My ideal draft has us trading down in the first. It's beyond clear we need a ton of help at various positions on both sides of the ball. With that said, if we must draft someone with our given picks, best player available is not a bad idea...unless Jarvus Jones is there. A pass rusher might be the quickest way to improve an underachieving defense. We haven't consistently pressured a QB since Derrick Burgess was here :x Offensive line is critical too. Hell, WR and RB shouldn't be out the question. Denarius can't do it by himself and this is coming from one of DHB's biggest/consistent supporters. McFadden's days here may be numbered as well. Just don't draft a goddamn Cornerback in round one....I promise you I'm fastballing my remote into the wall if we do.

My only concerns on the offensive side of the ball is the line, and even then who knows how the line benefits from a new OC (which I'm almost positive is going to happen). Skill position players can be found undrafted and otherwise, and I have confidence that the organization has the people who can spot those players.

We may need to pass on Jones if someone can blow us away with a bevy of picks, but of course that won't happen unless we have a seriously high pick, like within the first four picks. As it stands now we'd be drafting sixth, but there's still plenty of time to fall further.

Back
Top Bottom