Oakland RAIDERS Season Thread

Jacoby Ford playing like he wants to get cut.
1 yard fumble/punt return
4 yard kick return
2 dropped balls
All in the 1st quarter :lol: :smh:

Finally home from work, it's good to see the silver & black back on the field. Hope second half looks a little better

Even though we lost, i can see this is a much different RAIDERS team
pimp.gif
, we headed in the right direction boys!! Won't be surprise if we win the AFC WEST and make the playoff's

Needs to work on accuracy some those throws were :x

Didn't expect anything from the offense with Taiwan and Goodson down.

Last edited:
Man, I was hoping to see Criner do something. Hopefully those OTA performances weren't just fodder.

Defense looked SHARP today. Streater brought it too. Disappointed that Jacoby ****** up but not gonna freak out about it.

I was able to see Gruden in the MNF booth, I was in sec. 119 and they were set up in the box right behind me.

Pryor looked ok. I mean dude has not played since last year in a real game. He has some flaws, but the throws he did make look good. As for the running, well let's say its his best attribute. Overall I was happy even though we lost to the cowgirls. I think we go 10-6 this year :smokin :smokin :smokin

Finally caught highlights. Not disappointed at all. This is going to be a great season. The Autumn WIND!

We have a lot of talent on our squad, our lack of depth is a huge issue tho.
We get some bad injuries and it's curtains for our season, again.

Not bad. Jacoby ****** up the flow of the offense with two drops and even that Palmer pick to Sensabaugh went right through Jacoby's hands. Palmer should never throw that ball though. Ford can come down with the jump ball on single coverage, but two guys is too much for him. The only guy I'd throw that ball up to is Moore.

McFadden is a beast as always. Keep that dude in cellophane until the season starts. Miller is no more than a backup til Taiwan and Goodsen come through. Give McFadden the goal line carries.

Defense came out clicking, shut down DeMarco Murray and his 5.5 ypc last year. And Houston and Kelly kept Romo flustered. McClain looked good and Wheeler looked nice too.

Our second string O-line is buns.

Leinart looked legit. Nice to have a solid backup QB. And Streater looked great.

Pryor looked like crap, but I'd expect that after not playin for a year. Still though, he looked terrible.

Last edited:
Report: Raiders, Oakland met on new stadium

With the Warriors headed to San Francisco in 2017 and the A’s looking across the bay towards San Jose for a new home, a report in today’s Oakland Tribune might lift the spirits of those in Oakland a tad.

The Tribune reported a secret meeting took place on August 9 between the Raiders, the NFL and Mayor Jean Quan as she pitched a new stadium for the Raiders in Oakland.

According to the report, those at the meeting included Raiders owner Mark Davis, team president Amy Trask, Oakland Mayor Jean Quan, City Council president Larry Reid and Alameda County Administrator Susan Muranishi.
NFL Spokesman Greg Aiello told the Tribune, "It was an important meeting because it is at a stage where the Raiders must develop a (stadium) option."

Mayor Quan is proposing the Raiders pay for new facilities at the current Coliseum-complex site, while also receiving development rights on the 750-acres in East Oakland.

Comcast SportsNet California reached out to Raiders team president Amy Trask, who confirmed the meeting with Oakland city officials and the NFL:

“We have met with City and County and League representatives but prefer not to comment on the substance of our discussions at this time – certainly, when we are ready to share information, we will do so.”  

Back
Top Bottom