Oakland RAIDERS Season Thread

Don't know who I feel worse for the Ref or Kolb :lol:

at least the Defense looks well.

Last edited:
Denarius will probably be back next week, they're holding him out just to be safe since hamstrings can be tricky without enough rest.

I'm hoping this is all Palmer trying things out. Testing limitations for the regular season.

He said to reporters that that is what he's doing. Trying to get certain players more involved, learning about how the defenses will play given a particular play. He said he's not concerned about how his numbers look now since they don't matter in the long run.

Word is we're installing a full game plan for this Lions game on Sunday. Let's see what we come up with.

Word is we're installing a full game plan for this Lions game on Sunday. Let's see what we come up with.

Sounds good. Considering the love for Hue's offensive propensity, I find it ironic that under Knapp so far, our offense has scored more points than Hue's did at this time.

I wonder if the full game plan relates to the defense as well...seems like they've been scheming hard already. Seen some nice fronts, exotic blitzes and much improvement overall. The only complaints have surrounded the offensive gameplan

Back
Top Bottom