Obama grabs headlines

eek.gif

Originally Posted by Mccheesy

That, has to be some sort of record. Amazing.
For a human, perhaps. But 9/11 was insane with the cover stories.

NY_DN.jpg

^^^who in hell changed that picture so fast? this front page clearly had stephon marbury and some other cat on it.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by Mccheesy

That, has to be some sort of record. Amazing.
For a human, perhaps. But 9/11 was insane with the cover stories.
It is fairly common for American post election results to get the front page around the world, along with world tragedies.

no to be biased but this imo is the best cover. One of the only covers that was black and white. Sets apart from the rest. Plus simple, yet catchy.

IL_CST.jpg

Not just because it's the local paper and this happened in my city, where the whole world was watching this historic moment. It felt so cool and specialknowing that this historic moment, happened "in my backyard". And that our next President is from Chicago. Last time a President hailed from Illinoiswas some guy by the name of Abraham Lincoln. And we all know what he was capable of being the President.

November 4th, 2008 we were top city.

That's amazing, though I have noticed some filler covers (possibly just incorrect links). He should release a spoken word album. First pres to hit #1 onthe charts. Percentage of proceeds go to Kenyan aide.

laugh.gif
if any of you guys actually tried to save them all by clicking on every one... step your internet game up

i'm uploading a 200mb rar file with all 700 of the pics if anyone wants it, i'll be back when it's done.

Back
Top Bottom