Obsidian or Playoff XII's

OBSIDIAN/FRENCH BLUES FOR ME. BACK IN '97, THESE SOLD WAAAAY BETTER THAN THE PLAYOFFS. WHEN THESE DROPPED(THEY DROPPED THE SAME DAY AS THE WHT/RED XII'S), THEY SOLD OUT WITHIN HOURS. WHEN THE PLAYOFFS DROPPED LATER THAT SUMMER, YOU COULD STILL COP 'EM A COUPLE DAYS LATER. I DONT IF IT WAS BECAUSE THE BLUE FOAMPOSITES DROPPED AT THE SAME TIME, BUT THESE WERE STILL AROUND FOR A WHILE AFTER THEY RELEASED. EITHER WAY, I'M DOUBLIN' UP ON BOTH
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
! HOLLA...

CED B.

playoffs will sell faster but i like obsidians more plus they never retroed... i got the obsidian lows but nuttin like the mids

I'm not feeling either. I'm more partial to the breds but if the next bred retro is like the playoffs, I'll pass

obsidian's at first but now i like the playoffs more, maybe is because i don't have them no more....

I never got my hands on obsidians after all these years but playoffs.
Matter a fact playoffs trump many kicks for me, I love Xii's

i never thought id be able to get my hands on either of these but looks wise id have to go with the playoffs. theyre straight crack when on feet

Not gonna lie I thought the Playoff's were hotter till I saw the Obsidian's in person. Obsidian's are way better IMO

Back
Top Bottom