October 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

^yea those blk/red aj1 phat lows are ez cop..copped last week for 90 here in nyc,def. underrated..but yea about pricng,nike does whatever they want,wearen't the only customers they have,15s for 100,21s for 120,it'll sell,and if not,deyll drop it about $10-20,n they sell,plus store coupons like 30%work on anything,that's when people buy multiples..its a business,nike makes their money anyway

Leesburg update:
FSR, unless otherwise noted.
$130

$100

$70

$70

$70
forcemax_wht_red_blk.jpg

$40-both colors
flare_wht_red_blk.jpg

$60-select sizes, hash wall

max95_wht_nvy_trt.jpg

Kids
$40-3.5y-7y-No pic-Basketball edition

$50-3.5y-7y

Ton of Nike sb hats including:
$15

$13

All black fitted SB hats same with the same nike swoosh sb font as on the cement print-$13 or $15, 2-3 other SB hats.
SB wallet:
$15

290164392.jpg

ima hit the orlando outlet this weekend and ima see whats good over with my employee discount..

are these anywhere?

the bw's on the left..i dont know where to call to check outlets

Originally Posted by fly1587

GREENLAND SOLD OUT THE 3/20s on monday thats when there were taking phone orders..
CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS!!! IM going to be pissed if this is true....

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Leesburg update:
FSR, unless otherwise noted.
290164392.jpg

Oh man that cement wallet is copped...i need that with my OG 3's, windbreaker, cap, and now the wallet...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by purpleTc

went to outlet at sawgrass mills, fl

laser xv 89.99
lebron all-stars v 99.99
some supreme af1 on hash walll i think it was philly ones from size 12-15 29.99
they had spizike messanger bag, didnt bother to look at the price

those safari sb hat (brown) and cement print one (grey)

did they have an 11 in those XV's

Interstate of I-79 & Route 208
1911 Leesburg Grove City Rd.
Ste. 700
Grove City, PA 16127

Is this the store with the nike sb wallets, just want to make sure because on the store location list it says nike store which is not an outlet I'massuming.

Wallets are REALLY small, i've had to switch to a money clip because it wouldn't hold enough of my cash/cards together.

Just a question, they charge standard shipping rates for the wallets right? So its $23 + tax? Kinda lame..

Smh the wallets are gone, i was ganna order one this morning but i left my cell phone at home. I'm pretty sure they are going to show up again just likethe backpacks.

Back
Top Bottom