October 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

lol at nike................$120 for 21s. they are getting a little greedy.
roll.gif

thanks jordan Xmichael just copped my size..had my bro size in the cart and took it out because i was confused about the shipping and when i tried to add hissize again it was gone...o wells ill get them from somewhere else cheap..i dont see this pack going quick either

Thanks for the heads up about stms! I'm gonna be salty if they end up going for cheaper than that.

copped my size 10 at 1am central time
$285 shipped
Good looking out JXM
I don't think these are gonna move super fast at the stores, but I think that imma miss the size I want when they go on sale- and they will go on sale cuzthose black cat XXs get thumbs down

21's for $120, I thought they would be about $50 and then I would really have to think about it. I turned down this pack for $150 so who is going to pay$120 for the garbage 21? who comes up with these prices at Nike?

Yo foreal on those XXI's, are we sure that price is not for the whole II/XXI package? That would make more sense.

people are all suprised about the price of the 21s being 120... meanwhile other retros like the hares were also 120 but didnt mind paying for those... thenagain hares are better but thats not the point... its the same price for those two jays...jays really do vary in price..and it seems like nike just chargeswhat they feel like... it is what it is... i hate it but accept it... i dont understand why some of the hotter shoes hit outlets like pigeon forge and otherplaces and get neon af1, penny foam ones and what the dunks for 50 bux meanwhile the garbage kix are still expensive at the outlet like silver foams for 130,peapod 8s for 100 and af1 supremes for 100 plus... i dont get it... im just sayin the outlet isnt really a deal like it was before... now the outlets arereally good for shoes you missed out on really and sometimes doubles if the price is right...

For the XVI's, I got this number from the flight club website, I think this is it:

style code 322723 061

Originally Posted by r00m112

Yo foreal on those XXI's, are we sure that price is not for the whole II/XXI package? That would make more sense.
I don't understand why people think that the price is incorrect. Just because it's not a desirable shoe it doesn't make it cheaper($$$ wise). I do believe that retail for XXIs was $175 when they came out 2 yrs ago.

I knew the price was correct, and I see what you are saying, but I just don't see anyone buying at that price. Nike, as a retailer, should price things tosell them, shouldn't they? Look at the Black/Red XVs, priced wrong at 150 and now 100, still FSR to go around. I thought the purpose of an outlet was toprice things that didn't sell in stores to get rid of them.

Originally Posted by r00m112

I knew the price was correct, and I see what you are saying, but I just don't see anyone buying at that price. Nike, as a retailer, should price things to sell them, shouldn't they? Look at the Black/Red XVs, priced wrong at 150 and now 100, still FSR to go around. I thought the purpose of an outlet was to price things that didn't sell in stores to get rid of them.
They have time on their side. They'll catch the people willing to pay that price and then later on start marking it down until they eventuallyget rid of them. It's not the only product they have to sell, so their revenue isn't reliant on sales of that one shoe in one or two stores.

Back
Top Bottom