October 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

HareJordan, nice update. Those ZF95s keep falling.....

2exnewk.jpg

Not sure if I should wait till they hit $49.99.

To whomever asked about Greenland being sold out of 3/20s, the answer is yes. Basically hit up the ES the Monday before the CDP pack is set to release toinsure your pack.

KING OF ERV wrote:

Interstate of I-79 & Route 208
1911 Leesburg Grove City Rd.
Ste. 700
Grove City, PA 16127

Is this the store with the nike sb wallets, just want to make sure because on the store location list it says nike store which is not an outlet I'm assuming.
NO. Its Leesburg, VA. BTW, all the wallets are gone.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
do they have sb ipod case?
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
They had a couple as of yesterday, $10 safari print.

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

^^ How'd you cop for $165 shipped if they were $90 each? Is there a coupon out? Care to share it?

I dont know if this works still, but maybe it was with this code that gives you 20% off 125. 2PTCNC1

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

should have threads like this restricted from the lurkers...to prevent things ike that from happening

maybe i'm out of the loop, or just simply don't know, and i know that it seems like a lot of people are against the discussion of them, but whatexactly is a "lurker'?

Originally Posted by praxis83

should have threads like this restricted from the lurkers...to prevent things ike that from happening

maybe i'm out of the loop, or just simply don't know, and i know that it seems like a lot of people are against the discussion of them, but what exactly is a "lurker'?
people who just sit back and watch.. they dont post anything, they dont say thanks for the info... they just sit back and benefit from our NTfam's hard work.

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

maybe i'm out of the loop, or just simply don't know, and i know that it seems like a lot of people are against the discussion of them, but what exactly is a "lurker'?
people who just sit back and watch.. they dont post anything, they dont say thanks for the info... they just sit back and benefit from our NT fam's hard work.
When I think of lurker I think of people who view the site and are not members, thus the suggestion of making it a member only thread.

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

people who just sit back and watch.. they dont post anything, they dont say thanks for the info... they just sit back and benefit from our NT fam's hard work.
When I think of lurker I think of people who view the site and are not members, thus the suggestion of making it a member only thread.
yea.. them too
laugh.gif

^^ how do you consider someone a lurker if they sign up for Niketalk but dont get approved for months. you people take things to seriously. lol. i signed upfor NT months and months ago but didnt get access til about a month ago through a friend. I guess i was a lurker. hahaha

Tanger Outlets in Lancaster PA:
Nothing really amazing to speak of just the usual:
7133605b1997ee8d400971c4740bd71e598c8278.jpg

bf2363191aace79743b179ad7940dcfc1c8f327b.jpg

e63364781320e5a54d997abc700cdc60a40caa61.jpg

07b36d5d1ca8e4ec4158733e7d27dfbde3d11cdf.jpg
6cb16c14e5487671d17df21e545de2189389ac32.jpg

4e52689118e0a4b979f7a8d6cf6dc2f1d199f658.jpg
fbe1631ee8477b76d1a341579d783cf862d85c0b.jpg
49d16c11e946747fdb0c5b1800a45633201bfcaa.jpg
2e336446186fee124ce07f0d70d7d7527bace6c0.jpg

Basically FSR of everything I posted.

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

^^ How'd you cop for $165 shipped if they were $90 each? Is there a coupon out? Care to share it?

Im not sure the code but it was 20% off $125 or more. I just logged into my account and it automatically took it off. I think it was 2cabin4life but idk if itstill works

^^ I wish prices on Air Forces would drop as well. The box price on these is $125, and they are charging $80. So you still save $45, but still more than Iwould like to spend on these.
I'll be going to the Outlet in Rohobeth, Delaware tomorrow, so I'll update sometime tomorrow.

NIKE SB BELT SAFARI PRINT...$19.99
DSC06601-750790.JPG

CASTLE ROCK ALSO HAS THE MATCHING CELL PHONE CASE...SORRY IT WONT FIT SIDEKICKS..AND THEY HAVE 2 WALLETS LEFT
290164392.jpg

Nyc heads...the all blk foam boots are at the FA in Parkchester....jus seen them on desplay...I kno a lot of yall been buggin off these sooo whoever wants goscoop that...don't kno price tho

Originally Posted by bigsupa

more wallets at

MLK OR.
LINCOLN CITY OR.
BEND OR.
RIVERHEAD NY
ATLANTIC CITY NJ

I was at Bend, OR today and did not see any...... where would they be located?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jordanxmichael

Originally Posted by bigsupa

more wallets at

MLK OR.
LINCOLN CITY OR.
BEND OR.
RIVERHEAD NY
ATLANTIC CITY NJ

I was at Bend, OR today and did not see any...... where would they be located?
frown.gif

amy said there where 3 by the register bin box...

Originally Posted by cubsfan455

Originally Posted by fly1587

GREENLAND SOLD OUT THE 3/20s on monday thats when there were taking phone orders..
CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS!!! IM going to be pissed if this is true....

Yoo Lou Piniella.. If you're interested.. Nike Employee Stores will have the 6 Rings Concord next week

Anyone know the price on either color the SB wallets? Been trying to find one forever, no stores around me ever got / get them in. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom