OCTOBER 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

vdub1423.insidehoops my dude u hitting all the homecoming I see.... Lol first was #GHOE now spellman and Morehouse

My A&T Aggies what up!

wdywt251010.jpg

Maize

Paix
c.

Wud up NT........mad dope kickz up in her.  Needless to say, been blessed men. BETis doin a documentary for itz 30th anniversary, and one of my peepz putme on.  Supposed to be airing on Dec. 3rd. So, will see if i made thecut!!!!
ANYWAYS, TODAY

YESTERDAY

SATURDAY

FRIDAY FOR THE B.E.T. SHOOT

then switched to

Dope Lunarwood's NWT! I am still deciding on which colorway to pick up. Also, dope BS Away Kobe V's on page 49!

Wore these yesterday...

And wore these today...

some dope fits nt.

mrneeks - like your style homie.
cris - dope fit as usual.
neukicks - nice 99s.
pharO - clean fit sir.
proto - nice stussy sweatshirt and don't worry about the negative peps man u do u. i mean looks like u keep urself surrounded by dimes so no need to worry about some randoms input.
Knicks Fresh Knick - well put sir. lets keep the negativity out cause it does no good.

Today.
Stussy Button Down
Nudie Jeans (Slim Jims) went one size up
Workboot AF1s
6dua21.jpg

2yxixky.jpg

Pick These Up From The Post Office
2ajuuj6.jpg

nice pick up proto j. (i know im late) but mad props for spinning @ drais, heard its a real dope spot. and prob the hottest one in LA right now.
fashen is mad cool, kicked it with him in houston last yr, an OG in the game.
ppl always hate on djing being a real job, haha, just laugh it out on the way to the bank.
like the late great DJ AM once said
"find something you love to do so much you'd do it for free, then find somebody to pay you for it " 

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

unDS the other night:

pick up:

LOVE LOVE THOSE KICKS. Still trying to get a pair. Can't find one in my area. Don't like the undershirt being shown just to match.

nice dawg. love those 99s. mine are piss yellow. its been 10+ years in my closet... and still wearable.

wore these today. I break 'em out every other month or so.

5115382633_1b45f6b672_z.jpg

and compared them to my cdp pair.... sheeeeeeeiiiit.....
laugh.gif

5115395573_6ab2e9c866_z.jpg

i can feel the damn leather just lookin at the pic.

KAL & E: The Golden Age of Jordan Retros! ILLY!

Ferrari: Nice pics, Sir!

For myself and after a week of being sick.... Training Day 34 - Free Run+ to log 12M
2wdov2d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom