OCTOBER 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

The cracking is from the weight associated with failure and being a Clipper's fan.

Yes, that happened to a pair of Fire Red's for me, but not my 09' TB IIIs....yet.
J.

Originally Posted by Janies Brother

The cracking is from the weight associated with failure and being a Clipper's fan.

Yes, that happened to a pair of Fire Red's for me, but not my 09' TB IIIs....yet.
J.
Ha, funny.
laugh.gif
If i wore Lakers gear with my TB's, someone might've went hard on me for not matching
laugh.gif

Wait for B. Griff to do it this year, RoY for sure. If not RoY some pretty strong consideration
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Lwerd...Im so glad I sold all my recent 3s for that exact reason. I'd prefer a slightly yellowed midsole over that crap anyday. True Blues are dope though.
For 3s... 03 and older is the only way to do it. This new stuff looks good but as soon as you take a step.... BOOM

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Lwerd...Im so glad I sold all my recent 3s for that exact reason. I'd prefer a slightly yellowed midsole over that crap anyday. True Blues are dope though.
For 3s... 03 and older is the only way to do it. This new stuff looks good but as soon as you take a step.... BOOM
even the true blues from 03? heard those cracked like crazy as well! i very much agree with your statement, RL. My cements have faint paint cracks even after i've worn them more than 7 or 8 times already. If i can find TB's and 01 Blacks I'm jumping on em

Originally Posted by evisumane123

Naseem, where you reside in VA? im down in VA beach a few weeks in the summer could use some help on more sneaker spots bro...lol
i live in richmond and there are no good spots only DTLR they get most of the QS

I've probably only worn my TB 3's 6-7 times and they are cracked as well. This is the exact reason why I'm not picking up the cement 3's that release in spring, I don't want to spend that much money on a shoe that I'll wear less than 10 times before they start falling apart and look like crap.

Originally Posted by theLwerd

even the true blues from 03? heard those cracked like crazy as well! i very much agree with your statement, RL. My cements have faint paint cracks even after i've worn them more than 7 or 8 times already. If i can find TB's and 01 Blacks I'm jumping on em

no true blues in 03, just 01... and the cracking on those was minimal. white/cement 03s were just as good. Its worth buying the older pairs and its def a buyers market

Originally Posted by theLwerd

no true blues in 03, just 01... and the cracking on those was minimal. white/cement 03s were just as good. Its worth buying the older pairs and its def a buyers market
oh, my bad man, i thought they were from 03 cause they had the jumpman on em. so why the nike air on the 2001 3's and none on the TB's? makes me wonder
ohwell.gif

nice fits everyone..

and that argument back there was useless..

is it me or does DJ proto J always get criticized for his fits? every month dude always getting talked about in the WDYWT
eyes.gif
.. if you don't like his fits keep it to yourself

and keep it moving.. I think mods need to put "keep the negativity out" back in the thread tittle.. Its plenty of fits i dislike, and I keep that to myself. Why? because thats not my place

on to tell another man how to dress.

and to homie that said "google me"
roll.gif
roll.gif
.. your def a troll homie.. you never post fits and c'mon dude you don't even have an avy..

** prepares for him to snap on my avy**.. so dude stop caring about what the next man wears and keep it moving..

those 3's.... Since jb is releasing every other classic only a few years apart, it seems like those shouldnt be too far off... smh
Nice fit though!

Originally Posted by theairupthere85

Never wear them info on the kobe 5s! I been looking for those but I don't know the name of them?

I didn't wear any Kobes this time
laugh.gif
sorry(weird huh). Wore those lunar woods instead

Back
Top Bottom