Of Mics and Men: Wu Tang 4-part doc on Showtime 5/10/2019

Anyone watch?

First episode was really good.

When they're sitting in the Staten Island Theater spittin and reminiscing :nthat::nthat:

Meth saying the only time they see each other now is in the studio or on tour. "All the time spent together just goes away and we don't even think about it anymore" :frown:

Episode 2 leak?

I've only see one.

The "scam" Mook had to sell the records to the record stores was hilarious. Just plant a random person in the store asking for the Wu record to force the manager's hand. :lol:

Watched episode 2 last night.

Rza having the fake gag order on Divine for 25 years :rofl:

This is very dope and learning some personal **** abkut these dudes I never knew.

Dudes admitting Deck would wreck **** the most so dudes were trying extra hard to follow up his verse.

I’m still upset we never got the OG Deck solo album, I just know it would have been incredible.

Episode 2 leak?

I've only see one.

The "scam" Mook had to sell the records to the record stores was hilarious. Just plant a random person in the store asking for the Wu record to force the manager's hand. :lol:

Genius (no pun intended)

Last edited:
This was dope, it was wild late and only wanted to watch 1 ep but ended up binging the whole thing.

I'm half through ep 1 and I see GZA ain't in this.

Oh there he is :pimp:
Watching the whole thing I still feel like Gza still aint fully express himself on everything going on. Like that stuff always seem to focus on Ghost, Rae, Deck, Meth, and U-God.

Similar with Masta Killa. They covered his story and covered him being one of the last dudes to join (like Cappa joining after he got out) but I wanted to know some more about how things played out with who ended up on what songs. Fam isnt on Protect Ya Neck and a few other classics.

:rofl: :lol: @ dudes ****ting on Cilvaringz and his sneaky put together Wu album behind those dudes backs.

The situation with Divine was kinda ****ed up. I didnt know they still dont talk. I thought everything was patched up now

Last edited:
:lol:Yeah Mook's story was dope. Son quit moving packs and got a regular job because he had a kid, then they got him to quit that job to move music like it was drugs.

RZA and Divine really carried the burden of being intelligent dudes with different philosophies around a bunch of hood ******.

Son said he was a bus driver. Got him to quit and he was moving records like work.

The story of Steve Rifkind and signing to Loud with the random dude showing up after they performed saying that's that dope ****! and then disappearing :rofl: Both Mook and Steve like I thought he was with you

The story about ODBs wife and her having to learn the meaning of her name :frown::frown::frown::frown:

With pain comes pleasure. It’s like he gave her confidence! Man o’ man.

What song was cappadonna rapping on in episode 3????

And he always wearing a heavy coat. Helly Hansen in Miami

Last edited:
I've only watched the first 2. For anyone that's watched further do they cover any of their affiliates at all? Like LA the Darkman, Killarmy, Wu Syndicate, Shyheim, etc..

Back
Top Bottom