Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Yeah but you going off an early fake pair fresh from the factor
Exactly. I never base my opinion on things like shape, build, quality, and similar type aesthetics, from early az leaks like this. They give me an idea of color blocking, but that’s it. These OW Blk/Red 4s will be had no matter what. I hope they actually drop.

Something about that greenish looking black material doesn’t work for me at all. Hopefully release pairs don’t look anything like those.

Something about that greenish looking black material doesn’t work for me at all. Hopefully release pairs don’t look anything like those.
I feel it. I think that has more to do with the lighting. I think they’ll be fine. I too don’t want any greenish tint. That’s what I didn’t like about the black Kaws 4s.

1611167566601.jpeg

Yea, I agree. I loved the green laces at first. But now it's only black or white when i wear mine.

But maybe 1 orange and 1 green could work.

Because he’s done a **** ton for our society, it’s immature and irresponsible to say everything about him is bad except his handle. All I’m saying 🤡

Oh now I’m a clown, because I questioned your argument? How immature is that? Not everyone is going to know about his charitable contributions. So, some will only know of what they hear or see the media dictate to them. He obviously does contribute if you do know anything about him. However, he makes a lot of questionable decisions and moves from a professional standpoint, and makes a lot of insensitive and clueless remarks about people who he feels are beneath him. Do some more research before you think he’s such a blessing to the world.

Oh now I’m a clown, because I questioned your argument? How immature is that? Not everyone is going to know about his charitable contributions. So, some will only know of what they hear or see the media dictate to them. He obviously does contribute if you do know anything about him. However, he makes a lot of questionable decisions and moves from a professional standpoint, and makes a lot of insensitive and clueless remarks about people who he feels are beneath him. Do some more research before you think he’s such a blessing to the world.
This is contradictory.

This is contradictory.

How so?

I pointed out:
1. Not everyone knows about his contributions
2. If you do know about him off the court, he DOES contribute and that should be credited.
3. We can’t ignore his actions professionally (unprofessional, selfish...) and long list of outrageous comments, etc.

???

Last edited:
The point is you can’t judge someone based on only their charitable contributions. There’s many reasons for that. Yes, it’s great to contribute to a cause, but judging someone’s character is more about how they carry themselves as a WHOLE.

I’m aware of all that... you can’t dispute anything I said in the post you quoted of mine, so it’s fine to keep it moving. Only thing I wanted to address is not being aware of someone’s whole situation is not an excuse or pass to belittle and pass judgement on anyone. You can’t be like “everything about you is trash” and also “it’s not my fault if I don’t know anything about anything”. Best to just shut up lol.
I really don’t care if someone wants to criticize him for his play or how good of a teammate they think he is. That’s just opinions anyway based on the 10% of what we even see, but it comes with the territory of being an nba player.

I’m aware of all that... you can’t dispute anything I said in the post you quoted of mine, so it’s fine to keep it moving. Only thing I wanted to address is not being aware of someone’s whole situation is not an excuse or pass to belittle and pass judgement on anyone. You can’t be like “everything about you is trash” and also “it’s not my fault if I don’t know anything about anything”. Best to just shut up lol.
I really don’t care if someone wants to criticize him for his play or how good of a teammate they think he is. That’s just opinions anyway based on the 10% of what we even see, but it comes with the territory of being an nba player.

You could have shown him the contributions to educate him, instead of saying some judgmental **** like “oh you must be one of those shut up and dribble types.” I see what you were trying to insinuate there, and it was absurd.

You could have shown him the contributions to educate him, instead of saying some judgmental **** like “oh you must be one of those shut up and dribble types.” I see what you were trying to insinuate there, and it was absurd.
I literally did :lol: dont be so sensitive, sugar

Back
Top Bottom