Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I guess this is better for whatever general off-white post there is since there's no Js apparently, but here's what I was talking about. Guess that means no Bred 4s?

Which of the three you like best and least?
I’m pretty sure that the 1st (a mock-up), 2nd, and 4th pic are all the same shoe, whereas the 3 pic (the pair in the bottom left corner, with the white laces, black midsole, and full red outsole) is the only pair that’s different. With that being said, give me the pair with the white midsole all day, every day! The lack of white midsole, and the full red outsole doesn’t look that great IMO.

nothing wrong with that but don’t tell people that your reviews are unbiased, get paid and think that nobody is gonna find out.

he took it several steps further by denying it, arguing with people about it then deleting evidence.

Which shoes?

I only like his videos because he's one of the few that reviews retros of shoes from the 90s-early 2000s. Shoes with little hype.

Last edited:
part of the 20 thats going to be revealed on friday's cast

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 95
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 96
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 424
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 447
Thanks for the link. Im undecided, hes got a stockx receipt but the price , bulky toebox and creases in the material around the midsole leave me a bit worried.

The 20 is going to be a huge let down if what we already know is the foundation for all of what we are getting. OW and colorful is a bad combination. The greatest OW are in Neutral Tones / updated OG colorways. Yellow 1s!? Yellow AF1!? Then there’s Dunks with all those strings!? This is going to be a train wreck.

Surprised to see you in here 😂
Hey the black OW 5s aren’t terrible to me unlike the most recent golden shower OW 5s lol

But the stars aligned for me to post that because my buddy on YouTube knows I love real vs fake videos and just told me yesterday that he posted a new one and I noticed it’s the black ow 5s and then saw the comment about wanting to cop and legit check and voila it made sense to share here.

But the reason I’m even watching this thread is because I was fascinated by some of the discussion in here. :lol:

Hey the black OW 5s aren’t terrible to me unlike the most recent golden shower OW 5s lol

But the stars aligned for me to post that because my buddy on YouTube knows I love real vs fake videos and just told me yesterday that he posted a new one and I noticed it’s the black ow 5s and then saw the comment about wanting to cop and legit check and voila it made sense to share here.

But the reason I’m even watching this thread is because I was fascinated by some of the discussion in here. :lol:

Brace yourself. I’m not holding back on this.

Thanks for the link. Im undecided, hes got a stockx receipt but the price , bulky toebox and creases in the material around the midsole leave me a bit worried.
Yeah man be careful. If it’s one thing I despise more than ANYTHING by far in this current shoe culture is people getting sold fakes for authentic resale prices.

Import and customs fees from uk make that impossible for me. But yeah, stockx doesnt fill me with confidence

Back
Top Bottom