Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

C35AC8B8-CDFB-41FD-978A-6C6C865408C5.jpeg

Saw this on IG . . . Not bad

That only remotely works if you’re just gonna carry the shoes around on top of that bag and display them to people you encounter :rofl:

Eh, I don’t hate it.

For context the pic is from an account that sells laces. So he is reaching for a reason.
2690B679-5D2B-4928-9904-79BFC1239E13.jpeg

The irony here though is that y’all are laughing really hard like we haven’t seen some of your fits in the WDYWT threads... ie Iron Man x Addidas Collabs with matching shirt and jean shorts type of bs 🤣🤣

Eh, I don’t hate it.

For context the pic is from an account that sells laces. So he is reaching for a reason.
2690B679-5D2B-4928-9904-79BFC1239E13.jpeg

The irony here though is that y’all are laughing really hard like we haven’t seen some of your fits in the WDYWT threads... ie Iron Man x Addidas Collabs with matching shirt and jean shorts type of bs 🤣🤣
Personally I’ve never posted once in the WDYWT thread.
If you like it, do you. No reason to get bent that you posted it saying it was cool and others disagree. As you said, it ain’t the first time and won’t be the last time people disagree about what looks good.

Personally I’ve never posted once in the WDYWT thread.
If you like it, do you. No reason to get bent that you posted it saying it was cool and others disagree. As you said, it ain’t the first time and won’t be the last time people disagree about what looks good.
I Literally said “not bad”.

Anyone disappointed that Nightwing (Chris) from Weartesters won’t do video reviews on Off-White, Union, Fragment, Solefly, and Clot?
He' real good with reviewing basketball and running shoes cause that's something where performance is the most important thing. But as far as Jordan retros go, I don't really hang on what any of these shoetubers say. I look at the pics and can tell if I'm copping or not. It's really not that hard for me.

Anyone disappointed that Nightwing (Chris) from Weartesters won’t do video reviews on Off-White, Union, Fragment, Solefly, and Clot?

Stopped watching his videos when he got called out for what amounted to sneaker payola.

There was irrefutable evidence that he was being compensated in some form for giving a certain brand’s shoes undeserved positive reviews.

He went back and deleted the evidence and acted like it never happened.

I Don’t miss his opinion at all as there are better performance reviewers than him who haven’t been compromised.

That’s not the same though.

Getting paid to tell it one way is what he’s speaking of.

But i mean, turn your tv on and it’s on every channel,so 🤷🏽‍♂️

Anyone on TV gets paid to tell it a certain way, including athletes, and all other spokespeople, but we don’t disregard them because of it. It’s up to us to do our own research.

Thought I included a screenshot, but they have 6 digitally blurred 'coming soon' pairs of off-whites on there

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom