Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Yes, you would. I’d do it before you end up regretting it when prices get out of hand.
Already ahead of you. They’re in route! Not a fan of the 1s, and not a fan of the other OW kicks, but I like the 5s a lot. I have so many black kicks though, that the white pair is my favorite. This’ll be my first pair of OWs, and the best OW pair yet IMO (other then the HOPEFULLY to be released Blk/Red 4s).

I’ve kicked around the idea of getting the Sail 5s for quite some time. I’ll temporarily entertain the idea and then ultimately decide against it.

It has been out of mind for quite some time until tonight. I’ve been recently thinking of getting some black infrared 6s and maybe the raging bull 5s and then I found a pair of the Off-White 5 Sails locally (size 10 for $640).

So in short, thoughts on the O/W 5 Sails versus black infrared 6s and raging bull 5s? “Quality” over quantity?

I’ve kicked around the idea of getting the Sail 5s for quite some time. I’ll temporarily entertain the idea and then ultimately decide against it.

It has been out of mind for quite some time until tonight. I’ve been recently thinking of getting some black infrared 6s and maybe the raging bull 5s and then I found a pair of the Off-White 5 Sails locally (size 10 for $640).

So in short, thoughts on the O/W 5 Sails versus black infrared 6s and raging bull 5s? “Quality” over quantity?

Lol come on man... Infrared 6 is an all time classic, at a fraction of the cost. There is no debate. The OW 5 in Sail would be next. The recent Raging Bulls are practically orange. Those shouldn’t even be in the discussion.

Almost three years in. “Off White”
DC5F9F67-18DB-4C3D-8178-D93933F9118F.jpeg

Man. Sail OW5s just touched down, and damn these things are dope! The sail of the upper is not as yellow as some made it seem. Yeah, they're amazing IMO. Now I unfortunately need the Black pair.
I have Sails but not muslins.... Sail 5s are perfect and priced reasonably imo
To me, I want the muslin joints too, but they’re like double the price and not as necessary/special... if they were going in the $500-600 range then I’d grab

I have Sails but not muslins.... Sail 5s are perfect and priced reasonably imo
To me, I want the muslin joints too, but they’re like double the price and not as necessary/special... if they were going in the $500-600 range then I’d grab
I feel it. Yeah, I personally like the Sails more, but finally having them in hand and in person, they’re a dope shoe in general. Was never a fan of the 1s, but the 5s are my favorite OW shoe to date, only possibly being surpassed by the rumored (and hopefully releasing) Blk/Red 4s.

PSX_20210422_122704.jpg

Finally caved and grabbed these up summer rotation these will get PLENTY use.

Beauty shot. Sidenote these aren't as YELLOW as people were making them out to be (people on youtube just really say anything 😂)
PSX_20210422_122637.jpg
Congrats! Them not being nearly as yellow as “people” made them out to be was exactly my sentiment. Dope pair that I’m glad I obtained recently as well.

Back
Top Bottom