Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

20201108_015129.jpg
20201124_234654.jpg
20201124_234217.jpg

If you can, post a pic when you put them on. Happy you will have them. 😎
Finally rocked them for the first time. Yeah, these are dope. Glad I’ve also got the Muslin pair en route. It doesn’t affect me none, because I don’t walk, but walking with the zip-tie seems like it would be awkward. Such a dope pair though, and the type of pair I’d look back on and regret down the line if I missed. Also, the holes are nearly as noticeable as I thought they’d be, so that’s a good thing.
2E3FBE1C-E1CA-4D7C-92EE-1CAB4278F105.jpeg

Finally rocked them for the first time. Yeah, these are dope. Glad I’ve also got the Muslin pair en route. It doesn’t affect me none, because I don’t walk, but walking with the zip-tie seems like it would be awkward. Such a dope pair though, and the type of pair I’d look back on and regret down the line if I missed. Also, the holes are nearly as noticeable as I thought they’d be, so that’s a good thing.

Another fiery pic in this thread!

Supposedly Virgil is going to be doing a AJ2 next. I heard it on YouTube I think unbreakable kicks. I have never really watched his videos but seems informative. The info is coming from Sneaker Sluts.

Supposedly Virgil is going to be doing a AJ2 next. I heard it on YouTube I think unbreakable kicks. I have never really watched his videos but seems informative. The info is coming from Sneaker Sluts.

Yeah I just came in here from watching part of that video. He said the guy told him "the public will not touch the Canary 1s or the OW 4s"

Which sucks because I wanted those 4s. Hopefully that turns out to be wrong, or the guy meant the Jordan 2 was next and THEN possibly those other ones, but it sure sounds like the Canary 1s and the OW 4s are not going to release. Only time will tell. It would be a nice Christmas 2021 gift, that's all imma say :lol:

They look awesome! Glad you added these to your arsenal. You’ll be enjoying these for years to come. No regrets whatsoever, such a unique pair of Jordan’s. 😍🔥

So that His and Hers comment Virgil made on IG months back...I guess the "His" shoe was the Sail 5, and the "hers" was the Sail 4. People assumed he was referring to 4s for both pairs.

Back
Top Bottom