Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

809913D4-837A-4578-B396-9A6C8AF3F148.jpeg

Caught these for a beautiful price.

i am very satisfied

So that His and Hers comment Virgil made on IG months back...I guess the "His" shoe was the Sail 5, and the "hers" was the Sail 4. People assumed he was referring to 4s for both pairs.
I really really hope those Blk/Red OW 4s ultimately release. If not, I’m still super satisfied with having both the 5s, but those 4s are just amazing. Would be the best OW x Jordan/Nikes EVER, with the 5s just behind, IMO.

Muslin OW 5s just landed!! Glad to say I have both the OW 5s now. They’re two pairs that are classics for me. I’m good on anything past, present, and future from OW, unless we get more 5s (I’d LOVE that rumored/teased Grape 5, or something similar, as the Grape 5 is my favorite 5 of all times), or we actually get those Blk/Red 4s.

I know this is probably blasphemy here but these are my first 5s. Never liked the bulky ankle collar on regular ones and kept telling myself I probably only liked these for the hype so I waited until I knew I actually loved them before grabbing. They were on my feet for only an hour before I ended up grabbing a pair of the sails. 😬
835C6750-FDD4-4864-837C-DBD777D5D4F9.jpeg
Edit: very rare I wear a new pickup multiple times in the same week but these are just too good
D904FC4C-568A-4D99-938B-F1A0F7CCE7BB.jpeg

Last edited:
Sneaker of the year right there!
Copped the off white Chicago’s 3 times in the last 2 weeks off stockx.

1st two x they didn’t ship.
Today, stockx said the latest pear was fugazi.
Once I get this grail my collection will be set.

Stockx is a shady af marketplace when it comes to rare shoes but I’m glad they caught the fake. The uncs I bought passed check check fwiw.

Back
Top Bottom