Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

199291159_252722116628975_7944761090208683778_n.jpg

virgil a bum

I know Nike reps in high places lurk here, so here:
PLEASE DON'T GO W/ THAT CRACKED MIDSOLE LOOK ITS UGLY UNSETTLING. GO W/ A FULLY TRANSLUCENT MIDSOLE THAT WILL YELLOW W/ AGE OR JUST GO FOR THE REGULAR 2 LOOK, BUT PLEASE NO TO THAT CRACKED MIDSOLE AESTHETIC. IT LOOK VERY BAD IN A BAD WAY. I REALLY WANT TO LIKE THIS SHOE & HAVE BEEN FORWARD TO A 2 SINCE RUMOURS BEGAN TO SWIRL. PLEASE. DON'T. DO. THIS.

The cracked sole is cool if its artificial and still lasts as long as a regular new shoe. If its literally cracked and about to fall apart then **** no

if those clear parts are icy sole/translucent thats kinda hard

Feeling the white and red low top 2’s. Think the cracked midsole is hot, can’t front. The cream laces make them go from fire to out of control. Virgil is corny but he’s one of us. Take that as you will :lol:
Straight up those accents make this shoe so stiff could've just put holes in it and called it a day but we got some different.

The cracked sole is cool if its artificial and still lasts as long as a regular new shoe. If its literally cracked and about to fall apart then **** no

if those clear parts are icy sole/translucent thats kinda hard

lol its not literally cracked and will not fall apart bro lol

its just for aesthetic, looks like some sort of resin was used to mimic the open spaces in the midsole

So let me get this straight. We need new OG 2s because the ones we have are old and falling apart. So, we are getting an OG-like retro but it will be super limited and it looks like it’s old and falling apart. 🤔

Exact same thing crossed my mind 🤣
If these were a GR, they’d sell six pairs and everyone would be dogging these out. People will literally say anything is hot if it’s got the right limited collab and name attached to it. I guarantee you Nike product planners at least joke in meetings at this point that they could sell a shoe inspired by MJ’s feces. Would fit the Travis line’s main colorway theme perfectly LOL

So let me get this straight. We need new OG 2s because the ones we have are old and falling apart. So, we are getting an OG-like retro but it will be super limited and it looks like it’s old and falling apart. 🤔

Gotta bring attention to the AJ2 Lows with these collabs first. Then when people start saying things like, "I been liked the 2s" that's when Nike will start dropping regular colorways.

Back
Top Bottom