Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Who cop these raise your hand?

59BF66F6-758C-4B34-82F5-619E040D9A2F.jpeg

I’ve been waiting for a proper High retro since forever. The 04 Chicago were my first pair of shoes I copped on my own. I Was super excited when the finally released the lows, as my 94/95 were no longer holding. Not a fan of these off white low, but if they are a sign of things to come, then I’ll accept it.
1A376941-F007-40AC-8F42-BBA7184DB012.jpeg

The poor colorways we’ve seen on the 2s don’t come close to what we’ve seen with the 1s.

They’re pumping out 1s practically on a monthly basis at this point. Albeit a trend that’s been around for years, it seems like JB kicked it into overdrive since the off whites dropped. That’s when I recall the hype being focused on the 1s and people looking at them as the “it” shoe.
Percentage of bad 1s compared to the decent, good, and great colorways is really small

definitely can’t say that about the 2. If anything, this can potentially be a good test run to gauge interest in some of the JB line that don’t get enough positive attention.

Let's remember that the if it wasn't for the 3 the line probably would've ended with the 2. I understand why the 2 is the red headed step child in regards to most people and not to mention they have never put any energy into the 2. I think the last time I remember a collab with the 2 was the just dons and that was a clean *** colorway. Basically what I'm saying is jb hasn't done the full potential of the 2. So again I'm excited for a new take on the 2

I wish the 2s would be easy to get. They don’t get enough love from the people, but they’re amazing if made correctly.

busted these out now to show a weathered comparison. Yellowing looks pretty close to me. Wore em to grocery shop afraid that they would crumble.
D8D9C95B-FF72-4C82-B427-947BFC23F591.jpeg
Are the soles on the 2004/5 2s feel that soft already? Like they would crumble if you squeeze them in hand?

I’ve been looking online recently for a pair of the Sail 5s until I saw someone wearing a pair in person.

Are they supposed to be really yellow?

The photos online always show the aged look being a bit muted but in person these looked totally different .

they are literally "off" white! But seriously they have a yellowish tint to them as part of the aged look or whatever

I’ve been looking online recently for a pair of the Sail 5s until I saw someone wearing a pair in person.

Are they supposed to be really yellow?

The photos online always show the aged look being a bit muted but in person these looked totally different .
disgusting in person.

Back
Top Bottom