Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I know Nike reps in high places lurk here, so here:
PLEASE DON'T GO W/ THAT CRACKED MIDSOLE LOOK ITS UGLY UNSETTLING. GO W/ A FULLY TRANSLUCENT MIDSOLE THAT WILL YELLOW W/ AGE OR JUST GO FOR THE REGULAR 2 LOOK, BUT PLEASE NO TO THAT CRACKED MIDSOLE AESTHETIC. IT LOOK VERY BAD IN A BAD WAY. I REALLY WANT TO LIKE THIS SHOE & HAVE BEEN FORWARD TO A 2 SINCE RUMOURS BEGAN TO SWIRL. PLEASE. DON'T. DO. THIS.
Too late fam.

Shoes already been produced; probably on their way to the U.S. as I type.

Off white 2s are a must, sorry... I'm especially loving the sig and cracked midsole. Definitely copped!
🔥🔥

Last edited:
1BFF9906-969E-4F47-B79C-EB52EC5ACA32.jpeg
188DACDF-C609-4822-B50E-B8CFF5903A9F.jpeg
9A600BB7-A2B5-4FFA-81E3-676A5060F258.jpeg
44343BE0-A0F7-428C-BF60-C7E95EE8FFBC.jpeg

I love 2's. Especially the lows. Wore my white/red pair a few weeks ago and looked down to sole separation. Broke my heart. Do I have off-white's now?
I'll be attempting to repair them with shoe goo or contact glue. If I can build up the confidence.
Nike/JB...Please do these in OG form. Both high's and lows. TRUST ME, there are plenty of us out here who LOVE 2's. I think it's the most underrated and underproduced Jordan of all time.

I love the clear bits on the midsole, hate the fake cracks molded in though. Was really hoping for a "Jordan 5" take where they'd be a familiar colorway in a new material, the decon look is great but everything else is meh for me.

The poor colorways we’ve seen on the 2s don’t come close to what we’ve seen with the 1s.

They’re pumping out 1s practically on a monthly basis at this point. Albeit a trend that’s been around for years, it seems like JB kicked it into overdrive since the off whites dropped. That’s when I recall the hype being focused on the 1s and people looking at them as the “it” shoe.

Back
Top Bottom