Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

pair from stockx got shipped today. comin from Belgium of all places. I wish I waited a little and got these for cheaper, but im really hoping they continue to sink. once again nobody likes 2s
I’ve had shoes shipped by stockX from Netherlands a few times before, and they usually come fairly quick. (pre COVID)

The 2’s in general are an interesting shoe, and should NOT have mass appeal. Personally, I love the aged sole, and wanted these for that. I could do without the zip tie, and Off White branding on the medial side.

shipment definitely delayed so stock seemed lower. These released at "more" places than the OW 5's did and 2's are definitely a more unpopular model in comparison

nike some suckers for not making enough. cant believe we're still eatin this **** up. 2s shouldn't be more than $150
I know right. That's why I dont really care that I took an L on SNKRS even though I've loved 2s since the 80s.

No way Im paying resale knowing that the ONLY reason they sold out was cause of the OW branding.

Let em drum up the hype for 2s by using Virgil's name. Once they drop the regular white red 2 lows, I'll be coppin 2 pairs on discount, no zip tie included

I know right. That's why I dont really care that I took an L on SNKRS even though I've loved 2s since the 80s.

No way Im paying resale knowing that the ONLY reason they sold out was cause of the OW branding.

Let em drum up the hype for 2s by using Virgil's name. Once they drop the regular white red 2 lows, I'll be coppin 2 pairs on discount, no zip tie included

lets hope so, they might not make enough of OG CW with the new mold just to eff with us lol and push us a bunch of other festive crap like BHM, CNY, EASTER, FT line etc.

I mean if they're drumming up hype for 2's with Off White and Union, chances are the 2's moving forward won't be an easy discount cop. And I also doubt they're going to do a regular white/red 2 lows if its already done on the OW

I mean if they're drumming up hype for 2's with Off White and Union, chances are the 2's moving forward won't be an easy discount cop. And I also doubt they're going to do a regular white/red 2 lows if its already done on the OW

Didn't Kanye already call this out, that Nike was already working behind the scenes to drum up hype up 2's?

Isn’t his name just Ye now, with his new Fire Marshall Bill style.

Attachments

• 11EF30D0-FFC7-4B86-B4BC-8D037DF36B86.jpeg
    11EF30D0-FFC7-4B86-B4BC-8D037DF36B86.jpeg
    27.7 KB · Views: 138
You're probably right on all those points. Sure, they wont drop regular white red 2 lows anytime soon but they may in a couple years or so. I'll just cop em then. But 2s will be had much much more easily imo than any other "hyped" Jordan.

Eventually the hype will die down on any pair of AJ 2 that drops because the reality is most of the sneakerhead population, even Jordan fans, aren't truly, and in fact never have been, feelin 2s from the jump know what I mean.

Maybe the newest generation of sneaker lovers will feel differently, we shall see.

Reactions: DAV
Did 9.5 really sell? Weird no sites had em to pick foe the raffle, idk if empty gallery did or the OW website. Wondering if I should just go for a 10 on resale or try my luck with a 9. Im a snug 9 in my Union/OW 4’s and recently AMA 3’s so maybe these will fit?
Was able to get 9.5s on the OW website. May have to get matchy matchy with the hoodie :nthat: Also OW did include sales invoice for both pairs.
24D319B9-FA1E-4C98-9E9F-53DF7D1B7990.jpeg

06009952-2A69-408E-A2CB-FEE4E8AE5D30.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom