Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

going to be Nike twitter draws all over again people are going to be winning all over not knowing anything and like well if anyone has pp shoot me X amount for name change :lol::angry:

At this point if you don't know its best to leave it alone. chances are the app will let people know if they won on Wednesday with Thursday pick up so unless you plan on buying an overnight tix after 6 pm ish then leave it alone B

like that going to stop half of y'all from shooting y'all shots :rofl:
this

That was my mistake, thank you!

No problem, just OOP me that pair when u hit and we’re all good lol.

FYI: NT party at my crib for anyone flying in from other states after they hit lmao. Just bring the booze.

Also, there’s gonna be a lot of airline discussion on this thread as US boutiques start coming out with their raffles. :lol:

Last edited:
No problem, just OOP me that pair when u hit and we’re all good lol.

FYI: NT party at my crib for anyone flying in from other states after they hit lmao. Just bring the booze.

Also, there’s gonna be a lot of airline discussion on this thread as US boutiques start coming out with their raffles.
NikeTalk x FlyerTalk collab incoming.

Yooo im lost, is the Off white jordan 1's releasing on the 9th or has it been pushed back to the 19th?

They already gave this shoe the title of "Sneaker Of The Year"

No one is gonna help us, not the shops, not nike, not MJ himself.

This is like a Frag, Pay the price or take the L

Stress over who releasing when n where while info is being withheld = L

you'd risk your life and freedom for a pair of 1s??

I’m risking my life and freedom by telling someone I’m gonna pick up there 1s after they changed the footaction name on the account to mine and then keeping the ones?

Yeah, guess so.

Back
Top Bottom