Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I’m risking my life and freedom by telling someone I’m gonna pick up there 1s after they changed the footaction name on the account to mine and then keeping the ones?

Yeah, guess so.

i mean, yes

changing the name is wrong. but stealing someone's shoes is a crime is most states (last i checked). it would be easy for the guy to prove you stole his shoes, being that the FA account # would be linked to him

and yes. people are crazy these days. you gotta be prepared for the consequences if you jack some $1500 shoes from someone! unless you thought you could just keep them and the person would just say "oh well"

he's not holding anyone up.

He's saying that if someone changes the name to his he's gonna pay for the shoes and keep them.

i'm well aware of what he's saying. and i'm simply saying that....
A. keeping the shoes is stealing
B. stealing is a crime

and obviously he didn't think it all the way thru. so let's play it out....

he tells someone he'll pick their shoes up. they give him their login credentials and change the account name to his. they pay him to pick the shoes up via paypal or whatever. he picks the shoes up and keeps them!
now what? like, thats the end of the story?

i don't wanna make a huge deal out of something that hasn't happened. but i sometimes like to hear young people's line of thinking

Hows he stealing shoes that haven’t been paid for yet. And the person who is supposed to purchase them is him? Crime!? :rofl:

B. stealing is a crime

he tells someone he'll pick their shoes up. they give him their login credentials and change the account name to his. they pay him to pick the shoes up via paypal or whatever. he picks the shoes up and keeps them!

i don't wanna make a huge deal out of something that hasn't happened. but i sometimes like to hear young people's line of thinking

Well I guess I didn't think it through lol. I thought I'd be able to trust some of the NT members but can't really trust anybody now a days. Hopefully I'll be able hit somewhere in NYC.

B. stealing is a crime

I refund you your money, and keep the shoes and profit.

That's his motive...from where I'm standing.

It's morally and ethically wrong but you can't trust anyone when it comes to sneakers/$$

Hows he stealing shoes that haven’t been paid for yet. And the person who is supposed to purchase them is him? Crime!? :rofl:

what?

if he buys the shoes and keeps them, its stealing. because, OBVIOUSLY, to even be in the position to buy them, he's made an agreement with the person that actually won them
you understand that part of the situation?

I refund you your money, and keep the shoes and profit.

That's his motive...from where I'm standing.

It's morally and ethically wrong but you can't trust anyone when it comes to sneakers/$$

true! that could happen. and all i am asking to the people who are saying "keep shoes".....play the rest of the story out.

so you keep the shoes and then what? situation just vanishes?

what?

if he buys the shoes and keeps them, its stealing. because, OBVIOUSLY, to even be in the position to buy them, he's made an agreement with the person that actually won them
you understand that part of the situation?
giphy.gif

The police not even going to look into that situation hard enough to lock somebody up in another state for buying a shoe with that person name on it

The police not even going to look into that situation hard enough to lock somebody up in another state for buying a shoe with that person name on it
you must don't know law

anyway.....

which one comes first? info on this release? or shipping confirmation for the Wave Runners?

If Ya’ll Think The City Of Chicago Has The Time Let Alone The RESOURCES To Come After Someone Over A Petty Sneaker Theft, I’m Gonna Go Ahead And Assume You’re Clueless To The Current Standings Of The City :lol:

Furthermore,

Let’s Say He Agrees To Pick Up Said Pair. Gets Log In Info, Goes To Store On Release Date, Pays With HIS CASH, Refunds Any Form Of Payment To Original Winner And Keeps The Shoes.

No Real Crime Committed....

CASE CLOSED

Now Can We Get Back To A Working Code? :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom