Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

hoping the release moves from the 9th to the 19th..
us California people aint got time to fly out on a weekeday...

You'll never go to jail for picking someone else's raffle win and keeping it if you paid for it!!
Lmao

There's not a Court that will take that case as a criminal matter

If anything it's a civil issue for small claims court and they are gonna tell you once you switched the names for the picking you gave that person consent

Which is also against the rules of the footaction app

You'll lose that battle
I'll bet money!

image.png
Who said we lazy, we out!

You'll never go to jail for picking someone else's raffle win and keeping it if you paid for it!!
Lmao

If anything it's a civil issue for small claims court and they are gonna tell you once you switched the names for the picking you gave that person consent

You'll lose that battle
I'll bet money!

you're just guessing bro. but lets go further, because no1 still has answered my question

lets say you keep the shoes....now what?

you're just guessing bro. but lets go further, because no1 still has answered my question

lets say you keep the shoes....now what?
You tell me

How you gonna report the crime
Tell me what your gonna tell the cops or court!?

Not to come off sounding like a prick, but if you’re dumb enough to give up your info for a shoe worth $1500 with the expectation that some rando online will pick em up and ship them to you, you deserve to get them snatched.

Gonna get a costly, but valuable, life lesson in return. You’d be better off flying out to pick up the shoes.

dude even if he agrees to pick up shoes that he paid for or refunded the buyer the money and got the shoes that were paid for by him and under his name there’s not a crime. Please tell me what you would say when making that police report :lol:

Than why are u saying it’s a crime in most states? That’s sure what your implying

yall relax. i'm just playing.

but i do advise on being smarter and thinking everything thru. people are too easy to find now days with social media, etc
i wouldnt do someone dirty for $1000 come up. but thats just me

Lmao

You'll lose that battle
I'll bet money!

Facts it’s a civil case and one you won’t win. Once you give the name to another person you forfit your case. unless you have in writing and or some kind of contract. It’s just trust. I wouldn’t hand over my name to some dude with these off whites dudes are trying to cash out.

but i do advise on being smarter and thinking everything thru. people are too easy to find now days with social media, etc
And neither would I. Just when u said crime I was like
giphy.gif

:lol:

I agree with you on that point, BUT

If you come to my house, I’ll let you make your way in so I can legally shoot you. Lol

Hopefully i hit on these...........Honestly only want them to pay for the red 11s for me and my 3 kiddos. Maybe ill keep a pair if i hit multiples.

Going for 3 just like i did the KAWS, lol

I knew a guy who won the lotto 4 digit and it was like 15k to pick up

he had unpaid taxes, and child support issues and couldn't claim the ticket or they would take the $$

long story short, He had his homie do it for a small fee of the winnings and in turn

his homie kept the $$ and gave him a small fee instead 2k, since he had to claim the taxes on the winnings n what not (his excuse)

dude couldn't take him to court or anything, He took that L

I knew a guy who one the lotto 4 digit and it was like 15k to pick up

he had unpaid taxes, and child support issues and couldn't claim the ticket or they would take the $$

long story short, He had his homie do it for a small fee of the winnings and in turn

his homie kept the $$ and gave him a small fee instead 2k, since he had to claim the taxes on the winnings n what not (his excuse)

That dude crazy, he should've sold the ticket to a habibi, took cash in hand.

I knew a guy who won the lotto 4 digit and it was like 15k to pick up

So he didn't want to collect so that he wouldn't have to give the money to his kids? Sounds like dad of the year material.

He should've used the windfall to satisfy his debts but karma got him anyway.

Back
Top Bottom