Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

This wasn't the first time that I've had access without being notified of access. I really wish the app design/development team could get this right.

Same. I've tried everything to get them to work also, only noticed it because I jumped in the app to look at something else lol.

Nike did me dirty. Clicked on the ow1. Picked a size. Got em. But was was on the pic? Am98... Wtf. Now I gota return them and I gota ship it back cuz I paid with PayPal. I'm at work too so cant call nike rn.
Happened to my boy, I had him to log into his account & cancel the order asap.

FML just checked my order.. i got a size 9... in women!

Yesterday I had to double and triple check my size to be sure it was right.

Crazy how fast these resellers on stockx are dropping the value just to get paid... Dropped 300 dollars in a day for my size

I noticed that. What a difference 24 hours makes. I would predict that it will go even lower when the shoes get delivered next week. I am not hating on it, just really interesting how StockX has made it so easy to follow the market.

So many noobs and kids that can't just take their time with amazing returns on a measley $200 investment. Are people really that broke and/or shortsighted? I guess so....

I came out of lurk mode to respond to this. When the wings 12 were released they were hitting for $1000+. When I sold, I only got like 600 and some change. This was almost six month later. Yeah, there is mad hype behind anything Virgil Abloh rn. But there's two things at play here ... nike potentially deciding to keep re-releasing these randomly ( consequently lowering demand). The second thing is a potential peak and valley demand forecast. Meaning the demand goes up, then goes down as the main release comes out. In the long run it may go up to astronomical numbers. If you hold out for the long tail, you may get a nice return, especially the co I just looked at the charts for the chicago off white 1's . Those are hitting for $ 2k + and the price spiked around the announcement of Virgil as the Louis Vuitton head honcho. If im underestimating the hype of Virgil may ill go watch a documentary or something. but he cant be more hyped than Kanye. Bottom line, there's no way to tell if you can cash out for more in the future.

Last edited:
Sooo it says offer expired for me. Does that mean I had access? :wow:
I never get "offer expired" unless I had access & let it run out. So u probably had access. For me it always says no access on the link with no notifications on the app when it's an L.

Sooo it says offer expired for me. Does that mean I had access? :wow:

No
Happens to me all the time
Everytime exclusive access rolls around it says offer expired for me
I check different links,app,desktop,etc
If you have access it should appear on the app or you should be able to buy from various links

Sooooo Basically It's A Toss Up Between Having A Career And Owning A Pair Of These OW 1's Aye? :smh:

That’s how it seems. If you have a career and can’t be on your phone like that, then you’re SOL.

I hope these don’t end up being a draw when they release because if so, I’m not even going to try.

Yea ppl are messing up. I actually hope that theh don’t release anymore at all .. that “june” release date get’s canceld.

damn you greedy. so you're a reseller, that's mad at other resellers for dumping pairs too cheap and quick making the value go down, and now your greedy self is hoping they don't even do a June release anymore and it gets cancelled just because your greedy lucky *** was able to get a pair and wants it to stay limited and valued. So you went from probably hoping your pair doesn't get "cancelled" like everyone was worrying about yesterday to now..wishing the June release gets "cancelled" for others. Greedy ***! I'm still rooting for the people that didnt get anything, that caught Ls yesterday and on today's restock access. Hope that June release happens so other people who couldn't eat that wants to rock or keep a pair gets it!

btw.... hope nike sends you the wrong shoe or your pair is defective!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom