I hate them because X celebrity is wearing them

those that copped:
I sold mine for $1800
hope the rest of you cop
I copped two
ETC...

67EC9A77-2F2B-4193-B0F7-8C65C2DCD543.jpeg

1/3 pairs came in :nthat::nthat::nthat:

These ain’t no GR lol. But everyone and their mom did cop. And there’s even more dropping so resell will go down.

God seeing y'all pairs making me so butthurt lol. I pray nike didn't troll me I don't want to open my box and see am98

People are seeing actual people cop, instead of the scripters and holders hoarding all the pairs. More stock than the previous OW I releases, but in no way are these a GR :lol:

I agree man ... people really thinks these will be Gr... nope.. i think nike all ready made all there selles and whatever they have plan for “june” is going to be a quick *** sell out .. ya going to be so suprise..
i think the only reason people copped was cuz it was a surprise release and the date and time was unknown. if it was known i guarantee most of us in here wouldnt have copped

Do they come in plastic wrap like that? Expecting mine next week. Never have been able to buy an offwhite until now. Hope everyone else eats come release day.

I guess
It’s my first off white also
Box lid is also funky got a cut out around it and also lined in plastic on the inside
It also has the new size label

I can't find it in myself to pay resell on these. I think it's the psychological factor that I got on really quick when they released but still struck out which pisses me off and the fact everyone I know and their mom copped so easily. I'll just feel like an idiot paying up the resell prices with this shoe specifically. Must be because usually if I consider paying resell, it's a shoe that I had no chance at and not everyone ate like this. Felt so close to that W lol....yet everyone else got em.....such a sucker move if I go resell route to give someone else a pay day on a shoe I felt should of been mine! NAH im gooooooooddddd! lol I'm bitter as hell still.....but props to those ballers who can drop a stack like nothing on these though, no hate.

i think people are saying its a GR because so many different people copped instead of the usual bots just eating every pair and a few randoms getting lucky..

I think the ups driver just got me. I forgot to change mychoice so when the driver pulled up he went in the back for a few minutes then just took off

i think people are saying its a GR because so many different people copped instead of the usual bots just eating every pair and a few randoms getting lucky..

I think that’s a perfect way too put it.. bots usally eat like 98% cop multiples .. in the mean time normal people ( non-bots) don’t get anything so these ****ing resellers just boost the price up and ****.. i hope nike continues doing this... **** resellers !!!

Yet this shoe has turn some in to a reseller.

:lol:

I fix shoes up to sell on the side anyways. If they had my size available I would have kept but who in their right mind would pass up over 1k in profit for placing a 30 second order. anyone who says they would pass that up is a liar or isn't very smart with their money.

Back
Top Bottom