Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

:rofl: sell them **** y’all!!!! The fall is coming

giphy.gif

Guess we will wait and see. Those customer service people always say there will be no drop, even if there is.

:rofl: sell them **** y’all!!!! The fall is coming

doesn't mean they'll drop a lot.

if they do a normal drop on RD expect bots to eat and sell out rather quickly since they already released a lot.

my theory is seems like a lot of pairs out because so many random people (myself included) finally hit instead of the usual suspects with bots and eating 20 pairs each

much more spread out release due to nike doing a random drop. hopefully they start doing it more but since this was so successful they're gonna go back to the scheduled **** so cheaters can continue to win

if they do a normal drop on RD expect bots to eat and sell out rather quickly since they already released a lot.

my theory is seems like a lot of pairs out because so many random people (myself included) finally hit instead of the usual suspects with bots and eating 20 pairs each

much more spread out release due to nike doing a random drop. hopefully they start doing it more but since this was so successful they're gonna go back to the scheduled **** so cheaters can continue to win

Dawg these joints already went down like 600-700. And it’s going to be more. The people who quickly sold are the real winners. These won’t climb back up to those prices any time soon. So ppl are holding only to make back money they could have made anyways. Not to mention there’s more places getting these.

Dawg these joints already went down like 600-700. And it’s going to be more. The people who quickly sold are the real winners. These won’t climb back up to those prices any time soon. So ppl are holding only to make back money they could have made anyways. Not to mention there’s more places getting these.
Never said they were gonna jump up like crazy. I’m sure they’ll dip more, nothing crazy . Confident they won’t be anywhere near the other two releases down the line either

Well see what happens I’m not too concerned like you said, can make the money back no problem either way

Fascinating watching the market move on these.

Mine arrive in a couple days. Not flipping mine. Going on ice into the collection. These are to crazy to flip. Wtf are you gonna get that's crazier than these anyway.

If you got bills to pay, sell them sure. Or maybe the cactus Jacks and some cash for a fun weekend. But I don't see anything else shoe wise that I can see myself selling these for and getting anything close to as cool.

My $.02

It’s a funny algorithm with this release. More non-resellers hit on this release than usual, which reduces the number of people who will pay outrageous resell. Also a lot of
Small time resellers hit this release and saw this release as a means to make a few hundred dollars to get releases they missed out on. A lot of people can’t afford to sit on these and are worried prices are going to continue to dip, which lead to the undercutting.

I wouldn’t be surprised if these dip to $450-$500 when it’s all said and done

so this is what it really boils down to wit some of ya huh? >D :smh: :lol:

this thread is really reflective in a microscopic of da ish goin on.

imma let da kiddies have ya fun thou...

It’s a funny algorithm with this release. More non-resellers hit on this release than usual, which reduces the number of people who will pay outrageous resell. Also a lot of
Small time resellers hit this release and saw this release as a means to make a few hundred dollars to get releases they missed out on. A lot of people can’t afford to sit on these and are worried prices are going to continue to dip, which lead to the undercutting.[/B]

This is pure facts. Literally as we speak I just saw ANOTHER dude that usually hits me up for kicks post these on his insta lmao. Everyone and their mom really did cop. Some ppl got multiples. I know a dude who got 9 pair. 9!!! :sick: And you gotta think, the dudes with bread who want shoes that not many ppl have aren’t gonna want these cuz everyone copped. So that already reduces the amount of ppl willing to drop bread now

Lmao bruh you hit the nail on the head. People don’t give a **** how cool something is unless it resells. Ppl are ****ting on adidas for that very reason right

These are def going to climb back up to the 1500 lol

I think so too personally. As the months go by these will be the "affordable" Off-White AJ1 so will keep selling. And price will climb to the 1200-1500 region again. Just like the other 2 continue to rise. Chicagos will be 3k in generic sizes in no time. They already are in some sizes.

Back
Top Bottom