galactus-736635.jpg

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Also..there's no doubt we would see threads like:

"I almost got bodied by Team Rocket Vol They stole my Mudkip"

"NT I accidentally threw my Master Ball at a Ratatta! What should I do"

"Anyone in NYC see Snorlax chillin on 3rd Street? Vol It's gonna eat me"

"Official New 3G iDex Post"

"Misty Appreciation"

NTers who got beef gonna be talkin reckless like "Son I got Charizard and Mudkip on deck come battle me lil _"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wow, this had me dyin' at work
laugh.gif

If they do come, real talk.. or if anything comes.. I hope it'll be like some Xenogears or Star Ocean type issh. I bet they would let us know how to usethe full potential of our brain or whatever. And Ska, if someone or something has the power/intelligence to build a 2000+ mile ship... I am sure they wouldhave the ability to shield themselves from our wack lil aircraft radars.
laugh.gif
What the hell would you do on a ship that was that big anyway? Like I said, Ihope this turns out like some Outlaw Star type stuff.. eff a pokemon, we can go to different planets and bring em back ourselves.
pimp.gif

SMH at anyone who believes this nonsense. You really gonna take someone named Blossom Child seriously. I got news for you, she is a hippy, and potentially acollege professor. Hippies having been talking about this stuff since they first discovered acid in the 1960's. People are always saying this or that isgonna happen, and it never does.

Originally Posted by tylerdub

SMH at anyone who believes this nonsense. You really gonna take someone named Blossom Child seriously. I got news for you, she is a hippy, and potentially a college professor. Hippies having been talking about this stuff since they first discovered acid in the 1960's. People are always saying this or that is gonna happen, and it never does.
I read your post then saw your avy then I all like

fc3263f15d04e681f91c434e56f7fd3ee57c7680.jpg

The question would be....What would you do if a hugemongus space ship hoverd over earth??? Supposbly its a friendly visit??

Like I said before anything other than the gift of Pokemon will disappoint me.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I checked Google Earth and didn't see a square, rectangle, trapezoid or any other polygon for that matter...

eyes.gif

if there were thread a week before 9/11 talking about people having bad feelings and signs pointing to something I would take all this talk to consideration.

This financial breakdown was due to happen, people been saying it for years...

All this talk about Aliens coming down to battle secret societies or whatever like a storyline for Independence Day 2 is nonsense.

It's just a product of the uncertainity thats floating around, people will conjure things up to explain a end to it.

I believe in aliens and other life forms. I do not believe anything Hollywood-esque is going to happen on 10/14.

I found out whats going to happen!!!!!!!!1

[h2]http://www.engadget.com/2008/10/09/apple-notebook-event-is-on-october-14th/[/h2]
Apple "Notebook" event is on, October 14th!
top.jpg

The rumors were true folks. Apple is staging an invitation-only Town Hall event in San Francisco next Tuesday, October 14th at 10AM PST. It's absolutely safe to say they'll be showing off new laptops... and you know we'll be there live! Will this be an unveiling of a whole new form factor? Will this "Brick" mystery be put to bed? Will they come in rainbow colors? Tune in to find out.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Air Messiah wrote:
eyes.gif

if there were thread a week before 9/11 talking about people having bad feelings and signs pointing to something I would take all this talk to consideration.

All this talk about Aliens coming down to battle secret societies or whatever like a storyline for Independence Day 2 is nonsense.

It's just a product of the uncertainity thats floating around, people will conjure things up to explain a end to it.

��

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by Air Messiah

eyes.gif

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UGtOFudmHG8&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UGtOFudmHG8&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00http://www.youtube.com/v/UGtOFudmHG8&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00http://www.youtube.com/v/...34900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
FAIL

Back
Top Bottom