Offical 2008 NFL draft Thread. 12PT/3ET on ESPN/NFLNetwork

Well look at the bright side Jet fans.

You can get Justin Fargas or Dominick Rhodes or LaMont Jordan back when one or two of them get cut.
laugh.gif

If I were the Chiefs I'd take Glenn Dorsey. They'd be fools to pass on a beast who never stops like him....

DO THE TRADE KC!!!!!!!!!!!

The Saints are STUPID. Move up a few spots for a 1st next year and a second this year?

Cmon Jets....after dorsey is gone make the wrong pick once again and the Pats get Gholston

Getting Dorsey at 5 is perfect. Now all they got to do is take an OL with their second first round pick and they are on their way to a great draft.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

DO THE TRADE KC!!!!!!!!!!!

The Saints are STUPID. Move up a few spots for a 1st next year and a second this year?
im saying i would taken that trade in a SEC

Dorsey to the Chiefs.

... Jets need to take Gholston or just trade down.

Dorsey is a good kid. I'm happy for him, he seems so humbled. Hate the chiefs but this just ratched up that rivalry!

Don't be surprised if Dorsey is flipped to the Saints shortly...

But he's a great fit for Kansas City... The dude can PLAY. Defensive anchor
pimp.gif

Im so excited to watch the implosion of the Jets, starting with this pick. As a Pats fan, I pray they mess this up and allow us to get Gholston.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

KC better take that DEAL NOW

Saints are offering this years 1st and 2nd round pick and next years 1st round pick. TAKE IT
+$!@!+ IDIOTS

This story couldnt play out any better for the Chiefs.

I got a feeling this is going to be an EPIC draft for KC
tired.gif

They almost have all of their value back for Jaren Allen at 3:30 in round 1
tired.gif

Looks like we got a nice little LT vs DE battle in the AFC east for the next few years..

Gholston vs Long... Mich vs OSU... Jets vs Miami

medium_071114-jake-long-vernon-gholston.jpg

In the perfect world, Dallas ends up with DRC ith their first pick and Felix with their second. I can't say I'm not bummed out about not gettingMcFadden even though I knew it wouldn't happen
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Don't be surprised if Dorsey is flipped to the Saints shortly...

But he's a great fit for Kansas City... The dude can PLAY. Defensive anchor
pimp.gif

Yeah, The Saints offer is nuts. Kinda hard to pass that up when you're in a rebuilding stage.

Back
Top Bottom