Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

jennings went to oak hill for at least 2 years right?
laugh.gif
..espn must have some beef w/ them

He went there for 2 years and then the same high school in Compton that Tyson Chandler went to before that

Brooks was 7 for 7 from the 3 point and kd was 0 for 7 lol

So uh...that professional basketball team in Minnesota has lost 15 of their last 16.....

This man:

darbkccrawford120999.gif

pimp.gif

And honestly, ALL bias aside,

Spoiler [+]
Andy Varejao deserves it over L.O. (dead serious)

Originally Posted by JPZx

So uh...that professional basketball team in Minnesota has lost 15 of their last 16.....
and 11 straight.
laugh.gif

I guess that's what happens when Darko is in your starting line-up.

Andy V doesn't deserve a God damn thing. 

Hustle don't show up in the stat sheet, I get that, can't put a price on that, I get that, but you don't give out @#$%^& awards for hustle, this ain't high school football. 

Something is up with that Blazers VP firing.  Radio was nonstop the last 24 hours about Pritchard being on the hot seat, should he be, etc etc.  Not sure what the hell is goin on, but it's about time people start lookin at that fraud. 
laugh.gif
  I'll see if I can dig up some explanation of some sort. 

Crawford is gonna be the x-factor for the hawks in the playoffs. Glad Dwight speaking out... to bad the heat gonna beat them tonight

those were some very interesting and introspective comments by dwight.

but that dude smiles too much. I bet he's all chipper at and perky at 6 in the mourning trying to tell you a joke and play around when you're still half asleep.

Don't know where it goes, but Chuck and Kenny are going in on somebody's prom photos, both directly and indirectly as a result of one of those goody photoshops. Then Kenny is like, "the worst thing is that's somebody's real picture, that they put out there on the internet," and they're all laughing then Chuck tries to be serious about Wesley Person's brother coaching at Auburn and Kenny just busts out, "I liked her, hey baby where's that corsage I gave you? Oh you ate it?" and even Ernie had to get up out his seat laughing

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

lol players cant take any criticism anymore, they all get butt hurt about it.
So based on your theory, nobody should ever respond to criticism ever. Sounds like a productive way to go about life.

Back
Top Bottom