Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

roll.gif
can't convince sheed that easily.

this posted?

Garnett wasn't exactly welcoming to Pacers rookies A.J. Price and Tyler Hansbrough when he visited Indianapolis this summer to film a Wheaties commercial. As Garnett exited Conseco Fieldhouse, Indiana assistant coach Lester Conner asked him to walk over and meet Price and Hansbrough, who were working out. Garnett wasn't exactly friendly. According to Conner, Garnett continued to walk out and remarked, "[Expletive] your rookies.'' Said Price, laughing, "That pretty much let me know where I was at on the totem pole. I thought I was going to have a chance to talk to him for a second so I can say, 'What's up?' and introduce myself. But I guess he shot that down real quick.''

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Boston didn't score a single point after this.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

So now KG likes to bully white/Euro players AND "@+@@%%" too?
laugh.gif
smh.gif
For that fool trying to punk around Calderon, crawling around on the floor..
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

this posted?

Garnett wasn't exactly welcoming to Pacers rookies A.J. Price and Tyler Hansbrough when he visited Indianapolis this summer to film a Wheaties commercial. As Garnett exited Conseco Fieldhouse, Indiana assistant coach Lester Conner asked him to walk over and meet Price and Hansbrough, who were working out. Garnett wasn't exactly friendly. According to Conner, Garnett continued to walk out and remarked, "[Expletive] your rookies.'' Said Price, laughing, "That pretty much let me know where I was at on the totem pole. I thought I was going to have a chance to talk to him for a second so I can say, 'What's up?' and introduce myself. But I guess he shot that down real quick.''

Joking or not, this guy is a jerk.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

this posted?

This actually got me to laugh out loud when I read this earlier. I don't like his other antics, but this was great.

KG has become like Kanye to me. It's tough to take anything he does really seriously now.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Osh you drinkin a little early today? "we would has the most best offense?" ..........
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think Mike hacked your @#$% man. Switch up your password or somethin.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Working + trying to sneak NT posts while avoiding boss+ typing on a new ipod touch = fail.

roll.gif

Dude pulling a Big Baby...
alien.gif

NOH was bombing from 3 last night, 12/17. Darren Collison had 22/11, Marcus Thornton had 21. Imma need Jeff Teague to play more like those rookies, especiallyif Bibby misses any time with that sprained ankle. At least the team is off until Thursday...but then it's Orlando coming in.
embarassed.gif
moz-screenshot-22.jpg
moz-screenshot-23.jpg

I think my friend stumbled me onto something here......Sheed with an 0-6, with 3 more missed 3's.
grin.gif
Still though, 4 steals is pretty impressive in 15 minutes. It's not likehe's doing nothing, he's just not doing what I thought he would. Maybe he's just rounding himself into shape. I'm sure he'll elevate oncethe postseason gets here. But homecourt.........gotta have it.

Dahntay Jones again.
nerd.gif
Though, they got handled by MJ's squad. Borris Diaw is workin hard out there. Clearly, Steve Nash is so good that he can teach guys to be good players after they no longer play wtih Steve. He'sthat good. His passes travel across states to make already good basketball players, better. Props to Steve.
pimp.gif

Diaw, S-Jax, Wallace out there on the perimeter make them a pain in the @#$, but they have zero post players that worry and Felton is too damn up and down. Why don't they give DJ any run? And again, where the hell are all their top draft picks? They trade all of them away? Morrison, Emeka,......who else? Shouldn't they have a roster like the Thunder, a bunch of young stallions out there learnin? They gotta bunch of mid level vets out there playin.
sick.gif

I was expecting Pietrus to come out this year and have a HUGE year after his playoff run last year. But he doesn't look the same to me right now. What hedo to his hand, why he hurt again?

Hedo didn't enjoy his game against his old team.
laugh.gif

Bulls v Portland should be alright tonight. Bucks and Spurs as well.

How the @#$% did the Jazz/Thunder game get the Fan Night vote over the friggin Knicks vs Lakers? NBATV is foul over there, they tryin to not let the same teamget it every week, some BS over there.
indifferent.gif
2 biggest markets inthe country and tryna tell me people out there votin for dudes from Oklahoma and Utah.
sick.gif

How the @#$% did the Jazz/Thunder game get the Fan Night vote over the friggin Knicks vs Lakers? NBATV is foul over there, they tryin to not let the same team get it every week, some BS over there.
indifferent.gif
2 biggest markets in the country and tryna tell me people out there votin for dudes from Oklahoma and Utah.
sick.gif
nice. this means that i can watch the lakers game on lp at school since its not gonna be blacked out
laugh.gif

Pierce, Perk, and Rondo were playing so well yesterday, but Ray, KG, and Sheed were just awful. Needing a buzzer beater in OT to beat the Knicks = fail.

Also, I don't understand why Doc has been giving Scal more minutes than Shelden lately.

I was expecting Pietrus to come out this year and have a HUGE year after his playoff run last year. But he doesn't look the same to me right now. What he do to his hand, why he hurt again?

How the @#$% did the Jazz/Thunder game get the Fan Night vote over the friggin Knicks vs Lakers? NBATV is foul over there, they tryin to not let the same team get it every week, some BS over there.
indifferent.gif
2 biggest markets in the country and tryna tell me people out there votin for dudes from Oklahoma and Utah.
sick.gif

1. why would he have a big year with VC coming to the team? and just like last year Pietrus brings more to the team then the stats will show

2. and im sorry but the jazz VS thunder>>>>> lakers VS knicks. the knicks are hot $%%#+%+ trash NOBODY wants to see them play not even knickfans

Some guys just have that light come on in the playoffs, get that confidence and then become who they were meant to be. Even with Vince, I thought he wouldcome out killin. Maybe it's just that hand injury and postseason hang over/tired legs type deal early on, I dunno. But I loved his game last year, I washopin to see him expand on it and go on a run this year.
And yes, I know that he does things besides stats, I'm not worried about his numbers or anything, I don't have him on my fantasy teams or any of thatcrap.
laugh.gif

I certainly agree Utah/Thunder is a closer game-matchup, but still, the 2 biggest markets out there. You can't tell me that Laker fans alone aren'tenough to swing that vote. Hell year one it was Lakers vs Timberwolves most Tuesday nights, we didn't care.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
They've fixed this BS voting to just picking the best game NBATV thinks is a good matchup. If they gonna do that, there shouldn't be anyvoting wasting people's time.

Back
Top Bottom