Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

please please please trade Redd.

He comes in when the game is tied. TO, Airballed 3, 5 consecutive missed freethrows. Down 15 points.

He doesnt play the rest of the half, we are up 50-49.

96 Million??? Trash SMH.

memphis about to be 4-1 after waiving iverson.
pimp.gif

up 15 on sac-town

the past two games, conley is playing like how he suppose to play. if only he can do this all the time.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

please please please trade Redd.

He comes in when the game is tied. TO, Airballed 3, 5 consecutive missed freethrows. Down 15 points.

He doesnt play the rest of the half, we are up 50-49.

96 Million??? Trash SMH.
I say let him play....
grin.gif

This cat Corey Brewer is mad inconsistent shooting the ball.

Started 4/4.

Ended up 5/12, come on dude, 1/8 in the second half? Who are you Russ Westbrook?

I saw Oden with a big game last night, I expected to see his thread dug out and brought to page one............I wasn't let down.
laugh.gif

7 and 7 in his next game, book it.

Yeah, Redd's gotta go. Mil should call New York, they'd take him.

(Just kidding, I know his salary is garbage, save the replies)

laugh.gif
BHZ got Memphis on the non AI record plan. Stay with that, I coulduse those numbers later on in the year.
laugh.gif

JA hatin on Westbrook.
smh.gif
Someone is sad their teamwill be back to irrelevant when all their players go into retirement homes. Meanwhile the Thunder will be scaring the crap outta the rest of the NBA.

Spurs needed that win. Had to have it.

Originally Posted by CP1708

JA hatin on Westbrook.
smh.gif
Someone is sad their team will be back to irrelevant when all their players go into retirement homes. Meanwhile the Thunder will be scaring the crap outta the rest of the NBA.
This old dude SPAZZIN' since he tried to convince me that Steve Nash was the worst thing since 9/11.
sick.gif

Russ is my dude, but his FG% is TURRIBLE.

I didn't try to convince you of anything of the sort.

I have no problems with Nash. I have problems with the morons that heap this unGodly praise on Nash for things that other players do. Huge difference.

The exact same way people go on and on and on and praise AI for what a warrior he is and how hard he plays and how great he is, people say how Nash makes everyplayer around him better when they are all already talented scorers. JA, you happen to hate AI, but love Nash. And neither one of them ever won a damn thing. Weird huh?
nerd.gif

Seem like the exact same type of praise if you ask me. Just in different aspects.

Don't you compare AI and Nash, you old turd.

So that puts Jeff Hornacek, Steve Nash, Allen Iverson, Karl Malone, Charles Barkley, Thabo Sefolosha, Jason Kidd, JJ Barea, and Robin Lopez are all in the samegroup? AI is a cancer, I never doubted him as being a great individual player, but the impact he has on the L right now, it's a growth on the side of theNBA and they need to cut him out.

Thank God they have. He's more than welcome back once he learns to stop being pouty, but until then he can sit and home and watch other players chase aring.

Don't start again.
smh.gif

laugh.gif

That's like saying I hate broccolli and saying that you hate young people. It's two different levels of hate.

Yours is irrational, mine isn't.
laugh.gif

(Before you reply, know I'm joking, I know you're senile).

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Save that Iverson-Nash crap for the other threads.
Can't.

JA, read this VERY SLOWLY.

I AM NOT MAKING THE POINT ABOUT THE NON WINNING WHEN COMPARING THEM. BUY A CLUE.

So save your Jeff Hornacek's and Karl Malone's.

The point is, AI is overhyped to the max. Steve Nash is overhyped to the max. You like one, but not the other. But they areBOTH overhyped. That is weird to me.

Very easy to see why I would get tired of both of them, they are BOTH overhyped.

But for you, you buy the hype on Steve, and dismiss the hype on Allen. That is strange. And seems rather selective. Kinda like, maybe you accept the hype onSteve, cuz I dunno, he used to play for your team.
nerd.gif

I wonder if Allen played for the Mavs, and Steve didn't, I think you would switch your tunes. Of course you'll deny this, but those of us who know youthru here, know damn well I'm right. Once Mav, always a Mav.
wink.gif

You'll notice I could care less about either of them. Neither has ever hurt me, or my teams. And to add another player to these two, please throw in RonArtest. Another player that is overhyped to the max. I don't like him either. And he's on my team. Still don't like him.
wink.gif

Ron Artest never won anything either. Funny how all this praise gets heaped on these 3 dudes who never won, and they all have completely different styles andgames. It's like they get praise just cuz. Or maybe to piss me off, I dunno.
laugh.gif

Damnit CP don't start in this thread, keep this general basketball talk.

You can discuss your man crushes on AI and Nash in other threads.

Chad Ford chat sayin how Oden's PER is only slightly behind Durant's.
laugh.gif

I guess the Blazers were the smart ones all along.

PER....

*edit* and it gets better, he just said he'd rather have Oden then Bynum.
laugh.gif
Oden must have incriminating pictures of Chad Ford or something.
Ford must have been one of those guys saying all along that Oden would be Bill Russell and now he's trying to make people believe it. Only thing I canfigure.

3. Channing Frye, Suns: Everyone is talking about his newfound ability to knock down the long ball, but don't sleep on the fact he is averaging career highs in rebounds, assists, blocks and steals.
Weird.

I wonder who'll get credit for this.

seriously. stop those jokes. its so old and played out.
curry+jefferies for redd. get it done donnie.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

honestly, it makes some sort of sense with bogut out.
and CP, cmon dude. first AI, now nash?
smh.gif
smh.gif

Jim O'Brien, such a clown.

Roy has 2 bad games and he's moved out of the starting lineup for Jeff Foster.

Incredible.

Back
Top Bottom