Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Evan Turner
smokin.gif
(shame what happened to him yesterday).

And Gay won't get moved for that package...I think
laugh.gif
. I could see Conley getting traded to Portland though. Got to brighten up Oden as much as theycan
frown.gif

you're buggin if you think anyone would trade the #1 pick for gay + another pick.
i dont see portland taking conley either. if they dont want miller, why would they want conley? because he doesnt dominate the ball as much as dre?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

you're buggin if you think anyone would trade the #1 pick for gay + another pick.
i dont see portland taking conley either. if they dont want miller, why would they want conley? because he doesnt dominate the ball as much as dre?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

you're bugging if you think a team wouldn't want a pick somewhere between 8-13 (if the grizz finish around there) and rudy gay or oj for the no.1 pick.that shows how much you truly undervalue him when he's guarenteed 10+ mil from either memphis or another team this off-season. whether you think he'sselfish or not, he's a 24-year old averaging 21 and 7 while shooting almost 50% from the field with more room to grow. let's say its the timberwolvesor nets. they would definitely do it because they really wouldn't have a need for john wall.

for some odd reason, i think memphis will get rid of one or the other in the near future meaning this off-season. with the way rudy has elevated his game,he's making a case to the be the last man standing. but, in order for both of them to co-exist long term is to probably move oj to the one like i'vebeen saying for a while.

you're bugging if you think a team wouldn't want a pick somewhere between 8-13 (if the grizz finish around there) and rudy gay or oj for the no.1 pick
oj...maybe i could see...Rudy, not a chance in hell
laugh.gif

once you get out of the top 5, the value of draft picks in the NBA lose a ton of value. yeah, it sounds great to have all these picks, but it's notfootball.

they would definitely do it because they really wouldn't have a need for john wall
but you don't pass on talents like that. You take him and move other pieces, but not him. You deal Flynn or Devin harris.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by BangDak

laugh.gif
smh.gif

you're bugging if you think a team wouldn't want a pick somewhere between 8-13 (if the grizz finish around there) and rudy gay or oj for the no.1 pick. that shows how much you truly undervalue him when he's guarenteed 10+ mil from either memphis or another team this off-season. whether you think he's selfish or not, he's a 24-year old averaging 21 and 7 while shooting almost 50% from the field with more room to grow. let's say its the timberwolves or nets. they would definitely do it because they really wouldn't have a need for john wall.

for some odd reason, i think memphis will get rid of one or the other in the near future meaning this off-season. with the way rudy has elevated his game, he's making a case to the be the last man standing. but, in order for both of them to co-exist long term is to probably move oj to the one like i've been saying for a while.
haha bhz. you kill me man. like allen say, i would consider OJ, but ill pass on gay.
who the hell would pay gay 10mil? in all honesty. with the cap declining, you think this dudes going pull an agent 0? if he keeps working in the off-seasonwith the olympic team, he MAY reach that payday, but not anytime soon.
why wouldnt wolves take wall? they love point guard. low blow, but its true.
nets? they have the talent, but goddamn they're 1-19. you think they would trade that pick away? if anything, move devin to the 2. thats what he mainly waswhen he was with the mavs.

I could see Devin Harris getting traded if the Nets lucked out with pick 1.

Wall landing in Minnesota
laugh.gif

the only way that #1 pick is tradeable, is if NYKs gets it.
im sure Utah isnt giving up on deron anytime soon, they'll most likely move that pick. now if you give them mayo, they'll def. be interested. rudy gaythough? i think you alreayd know my answer.

Minnesota probably wouldn't even make any moves to unload their guards anyway
laugh.gif

Probably try to start Flynn, Wall, and Rubio together.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

laugh.gif

That would be amazing, and Kahn still will keep saying how he has no intention to trade Rubio.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

laugh.gif

That would be amazing, and Kahn still will keep saying how he has no intention to trade Rubio.
laugh.gif
my god that would kill me on the inside
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Rudy is definitely getting a $50M+ deal from someone this summer (my bets on Minnesota). After teams get past LeBron, Wade, Bosh, Amare and JJ, Rudy will thebest talent left on the market.

I still say Derrick Favors makes that first pick interesting if it falls in the right hands.

come on now GOD DAMN

rudy gay is WHAT HE IS he is not getting better. coming out of the draft i had faith in him living up to the hype he has had on him but he never will. what KDis doing in the NBA right now is what Rudy gay talent should allow him to do but he is just lazy at times on the court and just doesnt have IT

ask anyone who has seen rudy gay play since high school and ask them if he is a different player most will tell you he is the same type of player

the NBA draft is NOT the NFL draft where team will be happy to package picks to move up or move down

didnt everyone say the Twolves had enough picks to move up in this draft? and did they move up? NO

in the 2008 draft when the pacers had 2 1st round draft picks and was rumored to be moving up did they? NO

how about 2007 when the hawks had the 3rd and 11th pick and people keep saying maybe portland or seattle would trade down for them did that happen? HELL No

how about 2006 when portland had like 4 1st round draft picks what happend? they used them all FOR THEM

NOBODY who has the 1st pick this year is trading it and that counts utah also

i wouldnt say it never happened, but love + OJ swap last year?
granted they swapped after both of them were picked, but still.
who would utah pick though? sorry, im not into college ball like that
laugh.gif

who's picks do the Grizz have? LA and Denver?

nobody wants those late 20 picks...hell, I bet anything Memphis deals one of em for $.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

who's picks do the Grizz have? LA and Denver?

nobody wants those late 20 picks...hell, I bet anything Memphis deals one of em for $.

yea those are the two picks, but i was talking about memphis own pick this upcoming draft. it just really depends on how the players fall, but i think itspossible of them moving in the top 3 if they REALLY wanted to.

mike, your right about rudy. he is too lazy at times on the floor, but he looks alot better this year than previous years. it will take him a while to get it,but he has taken some strides this season already. sometimes a player needs the right coach to unleash his skill and sometimes a player can do it on his ownwill like durant did. i still wouldn't say rudy will never amount to nothing in the future with him still being young. i'll wait a few more years tomake that decision.

i would love to see the twolves get the no.1 pick.
laugh.gif
they wouldprobably more than likely trade rubio and flynn while keeping wall.

Rudy Gay was the last player picked to have been traded without getting back lotto pick
laugh.gif
You know Memphis lost in that trade too. Bleh. and crazy sports econometrics statistics FTW!

How the hell one fan from one bum team gets the whole thread talkin about them for 3 pages?
smh.gif

Nash/Stat....fraudulent.
pimp.gif

Oden.
tired.gif
Sometimes it sucks being right.

Spurs Jazz tonight right? AI vs Denver. Port at New York. Not bad for only 4 games tonight.

After the whole drama of AI so far this season, I'm excited to see him back as a Sixer, I'll definitely be checking out that game tonight.

Newest Bobcat's got your back - always

They still talk at Golden State about the night Stephen Jackson called out Kevin Garnett.

Garnett, the Boston Celtics star, is a bully. Andris Biedrins, a callow Eastern European center, fit the role of victim. A petulant sort, Garnett wouldn't shut up.

Jackson wasn't in uniform that night. He was too injured to play, a rarity. But he wasn't too injured to confront Garnett. Jackson took a step or two onto the court and told Garnett he could either stop talking or start fighting.

No one seemed surprised Jackson would intervene. The shocker was Garnett's acquiescence; he shut his yap.

"I knew Biedrins wasn't the type of guy to mouth off to Kevin Garnett," Jackson said. "And I wasn't going to let him punk a young teammate."
Link

KG
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom