Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Anyone notice that Gerald Wallace is damn near leading the league in boards? 12.1 a game before grabbing 14 tonight. Dude is 6'7 and beasting on theboards. All other league leaders are 7 foot or more. GERALD!

Atlanta %%$+$% around and let Dallas get back right before the half.

Now watch them get run off the court in the 2nd half...

I forgot who it was, but during the first 9 games of the season someone asked me if I still thought the Grizz were better than the Thunder. At the time,Memphis was 1-8. I said wait til 20 or 25 games in and ask me and lets take a look. Memphis is 7-4 since then and play OKC this Friday. Nobody expected Memphisto be at 8-12 after a 1-8 start.

And what happened to Randolph being a blackhole? Didn't I say he was going to change? Career numbers in field goal percentages and offensiv rebounds.He's also great beside Gasol. I'm going to keep an eye on them this week playing the Cavs Tuesday and OKC Friday. But, by the end of this week shouldtell the tale of both teams. OKC has surprised me though, it'll be interesting to see these teams on Friday and downthe stretch.

. I said wait til 20 or 25 games in and ask me
And what happened to Randolph being a blackhole? Didn't I say he was going to change?
selective, are we? I say wait 82 games and see what you think Z-Bo.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

did BJ get hurt?
team success, individual numbers, eye test...whatever...it's basically splitting hairs right now..but I'd go with Tyreke.

i think it's gone unnoticed what he and the Kings have done so far.

Greg Oden knee injury
smh.gif

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Anyone notice that Gerald Wallace is damn near leading the league in boards? 12.1 a game before grabbing 14 tonight. Dude is 6'7 and beasting on the boards. All other league leaders are 7 foot or more. GERALD!
Most underrated player in the League.

Nice bounce back win by the Bobcats.

Refs just blew an easy call in Dallas. Blatant backcourt violation on Atlanta when they were up 3, under 10 seconds. Carlisle gonna catch a fine from Stern.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Anyone notice that Gerald Wallace is damn near leading the league in boards? 12.1 a game before grabbing 14 tonight. Dude is 6'7 and beasting on the boards. All other league leaders are 7 foot or more. GERALD!
Most underrated player in the League.

Nice bounce back win by the Bobcats.
dude really impresses me.

that one season he had 2+ steals and 2+blocks per game...then this year dude has 12rpg!!!
pimp.gif

no one doubts crash. dude cant stay out of injury.
amazing game by roy & blazers vs the rockets.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

what the *$%% was chuck hayes doing?

the #@#$% is sitting there trying to take charge when he should of went for the block shot

I'd say given BJ's recent wall...Reke is the front runner right now. He's damn near putting up Lebron rookie year #'s.

Kenny Thomas with 18 freakin' rebounds
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Tough loss for the Kings....hanged with the Suns for 42 minutes but lost it in the end....Now they gotta bounce back with the 2nd game of the back to backagainst the Heat who are looking to avenge the L they took from Kobe.....

Another solid game for 'Reke....21/6/7 on 8-16 shooting. 'Reke > B-Jennings. I'll take a consistent 18+ppg anyday...

Originally Posted by DLoXIII

Refs just blew an easy call in Dallas. Blatant backcourt violation on Atlanta when they were up 3, under 10 seconds. Carlisle gonna catch a fine from Stern.
So basically, we got screwed?

I'm glad I didn't watch then or else I would have written a dissertation on the NBA refs and how they hate the Mavericks.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

May be in the minority, but I'll say the Blazers will play better with Oden out.
more consistent imo, but odens been playing pretty well lately when hes not in foul trouble. which is never though
frown.gif

That would fit since Gortat's expressed his displeasure with playing time, but J-Will has been doing great as the backup, and Jameer won't be out toomuch longer.

The Magic should trade him eventually, but hold out for some good offers.

^GREAT deal by both sides if it happened.
but wait, dre would be back on the bench again?
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

There is no way the magic trade dude this year. They need him to beat Boston or the cavs with there big man

Back
Top Bottom