Offical Halloween Costume Ideas

been wanting to do this for a couple years now, last costume i wore was like 3 years ago. i was ryu from streetfighter

all I need is a King mask from tekken 
pimp.gif

That's a little too much for a 1-2 time Halloween costume, if it was cosplay I could see it being worth it. Don't plan on being the guy that wears the same costume every year, :lol:

The lady and I will be either Jack Skellington and Sally or Joker and Harley Quinn.

My boys, Ralph and Mike(TMNT), and my daughter wants to be Wonder Woman.

Last edited:
That's a little too much for a 1-2 time Halloween costume, if it was cosplay I could see it being worth it. Don't plan on being the guy that wears the same costume every year, :lol:

The thing is, you can buy these costumes and you can sell it and make all your money back easily. That's the benefit of getting high quality stuff. I've been doing it for years now since my Aniki Green Ranger costume back in '07 and I've never lost money on any of them.

Last edited:
don't know what i'll be this year, but later I'll post pics of some of my stuff from past years. Last year I was Mitt Romney, year before that Woody from toy story, few years before that I was Tyrone biggums

Last year Me and My guys were SWAT team for halloween. Originally it was supposed to be like 7-10 of us, but some dudes were being lame and bailed out last minute so it was only three of us. I try to participate every halloween (big kid at heart) but I can honestly say this was the best costume Ive had by far. The yambs were feeling it and ppl really thought we were SWAT members. The vests we had were real legit and fairly inexpensive. I strongly suggest if any of yall are gonna be hittin bars/parties in large groups yall should consider this costume cuz The response was worth it. At work right now but Ill post pics and a link to the costume when I get off for those who are interested. Have a fun halloween NT.

I have no idea for this year. Probably be the usual Michael Myers and scare the **** out of everyone.

Back
Top Bottom