Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

Originally Posted by dagreatwhun

man i really need to find a connect in korea...

Nice Kicks and KATC says these will release in July in the States

lets just wait a lil bit
international shipping costs a lot

July then?
ok, looks like I need to save up now, because like I said before I need all of those Hypermax's.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

all i need to know is how limited and which stores will have them. & the price tag!!!
Edited

nerd.gif

I've asked all of people here on NT and no one seems to know how limited the tennis balls and mcflys be can someone please drop info on how limited thesewill be ?!

^when someone finds out they will tell us, and the price tag should be like the regular hypermaxes.....$130

Likey 130 maybe a lil more and should be extremely limited. If they are HOH I'm screwed lol

the tennis ball pack and the mcfly's might only release at NT's or HOH's.
I actually hope they are limited.

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Likey 130 maybe a lil more and should be extremely limited. If they are HOH I'm screwed lol

You know what they may be less because i think the canvas hyperdunks are under the normal retail, anyways ireally doubt they will be more than $130 because on the rmkstore they are have them for 170 and they usually charge 30 or 40 more than retail.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by jeff3424

You know what they may be less because i think the canvas hyperdunks are under the normal retail, anyways i really doubt they will be more than $130 because on the rmkstore they are have them for 170 and they usually charge 30 or 40 more than retail.

good point ur probably right. the only reason i threw in the "maybe a lil more" was incase retailers jack it up a little bit like they do with yeezyssmh

all this hype about the suede colors and they're not even the best ones out there. the mcflys are dope, but don't hold a candle to the hd version. ifnike made them closer to that cw or bp's rendition, then it would be the illest hands down. some of the pe's that came out were def nice. the d westwas probs the best out of the 4. but i'm likin both my d fish home and away pe's the best!!! not being biased...seriously

Originally Posted by shaqrules

all this hype about the suede colors and they're not even the best ones out there. the mcflys are dope, but don't hold a candle to the hd version. if nike made them closer to that cw or bp's rendition, then it would be the illest hands down. some of the pe's that came out were def nice. the d west was probs the best out of the 4. but i'm likin both my d fish home and away pe's the best!!! not being biased...seriously
lol... u know how i feel about that comment, but i hope the come up wit a gray/white TB colorway like these....

a1125b8e3b7eea3842d0686d5c65c11e4274dfd.pjpg

ironically, of all the tb's, that seemed to be the hardest to get a hold of. i'm sure there will be an all wht or wht/grey cw seeing there's a blkout cw.

Back
Top Bottom