Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

I guess....... as long as we get a good option of TB colors with the same colorblocking as the hyperdunks...... ill be good....... (blue/white mostly)

I want that royal/white pair
nerd.gif

My cousin says that Niketown Seoul doesn't exist, just smaller independent Nike stores. Regardless, I think I have my pairs on lock
pimp.gif

Anyone know what sites are selling the Tennis Balls? IDC if it's international, pre-order whatever. I need em

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Likey 130 maybe a lil more and should be extremely limited. If they are HOH I'm screwed lol

You know what they may be less because i think the canvas hyperdunks are under the normal retail, anyways i really doubt they will be more than $130 because on the rmkstore they are have them for 170 and they usually charge 30 or 40 more than retail.
The canvas hyperdunks are 110, same prices as regular hyperdunks but less then the supremes.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

the tennis ball pack and the mcfly's might only release at NT's or HOH's.
I actually hope they are limited.
ill be in ny this summer so ill try to cop when they do drop

well if the mcflys and tbs only release in NTs or HOH then im probaly screwed, cuz i live 100 miles from atlanta
frown.gif

I have to be completely honest with you guys. The tennisballs aren't all that.... They're nice, but I fear the white on the side will get dirty VERYfast and the neon suede is a dirt magnet.

The McFly's are definitely more detailed, and in a colorway I am more favorable towards.

Tennisballs are just too bright for my taste.

Also, yeezy hype is done. Welcome to the HYPERMAX HYPE!
smile.gif

^i guess ill buy a suede brush and another bottle of suede cleaner (i dont plan on wearing them anywhere dirty if i do get the tennis balls). Plus they arentan everyday shoe im not worried about them getting dirty.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

My cousin says that Niketown Seoul doesn't exist, just smaller independent Nike stores. Regardless, I think I have my pairs on lock
pimp.gif
ma bad they don't call it Niketown Seoul in Korea, i just called it like dat for convenience
they call it Itaewon Niketown or Itaewon Town i think
Itaewon is where lot a foreign pple come an your cousin will probably know too if he or she likes shopping
oh and FYI there is a shop called Hoopcity they will also have the McFlys

Originally Posted by FXSANDMAN

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

pimp.gif
ma bad they don't call it Niketown Seoul in Korea, i just called it like dat for convenience
they call it Itaewon Niketown or Itaewon Town i think
Itaewon is where lot a foreign pple come an your cousin will probably know too if he or she likes shopping
oh and FYI there is a shop called Hoopcity they will also have the McFlys
Thanks for the clear up. Just emailed my cousin, hopefully I can get 2 pair of each colorway now.

i need 2 tennis balls and i ll be good, if i cant have talaria's these will have to do...

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

the tennis ball pack and the mcfly's might only release at NT's or HOH's.
I actually hope they are limited.
agreeed....

Double agreed
Not Yeezy-like limited

I got a bunch of spots here in the Bay Area, so I'm feelin good

I might even try and get the tennis balls.

Back
Top Bottom