Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

READ ME !

Hey im a footlocker employee and i got really curious about tennis ball hypermax and mcfly so i sent an email to my disctict manager and he made a few callsand found out that both wont even come close to original mcfly rarity and will have same amount as countdown packs meaning urban accounts and hoh's andregular old niketowns so good news for me ill be able to cop under retail :pimp:

Originally Posted by Rick2345

READ ME !

Hey im a footlocker employee and i got really curious about tennis ball hypermax and mcfly so i sent an email to my disctict manager and he made a few calls and found out that both wont even come close to original mcfly rarity and will have same amount as countdown packs meaning urban accounts and hoh's and regular old niketowns so good news for me ill be able to cop under retail
pimp.gif
I heard about this earlier in this thread or the mcfly thread.

Great news. So urban/limited accounts is what we're lookin at? If so, that's great. I might not even have to camp.

^ yea I doubt ppl gunna be camping out every where maybe a few places here & there but I know the bay area Is good we got so many spots over 30 shoepalaces 25+ Footlocker locations a Niketown boutiques up the ying yang and not to mention over 20 shiekhs so shouldn't be hard to cop at all

BTW im just here to make sure no one pays crazy resell prices on ebay which i know should pop up any time now these are an easy cop so dont give in to the hypethere really no that exclusive at all

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by shaqrules

all this hype about the suede colors and they're not even the best ones out there. the mcflys are dope, but don't hold a candle to the hd version. if nike made them closer to that cw or bp's rendition, then it would be the illest hands down. some of the pe's that came out were def nice. the d west was probs the best out of the 4. but i'm likin both my d fish home and away pe's the best!!! not being biased...seriously
lol... u know how i feel about that comment, but i hope the come up wit a gray/white TB colorway like these....

a1125b8e3b7eea3842d0686d5c65c11e4274dfd.pjpg
yea, my boy (polohoe) and I did these up from the tb hyperdunks:

3594559670_1ace7a6341.jpg

3593750505_412a601803.jpg

3613375519_05c91fe552.jpg

There is a reason TennisBalls were on sale on that one site for $169.99. Clearly not THAT limited. Wasn't sure about McFly's. Great news thatthey're not.

Need the hyperdunks now... I think that will be my next major pick up.

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

There is a reason TennisBalls were on sale on that one site for $169.99. Clearly not THAT limited. Wasn't sure about McFly's. Great news that they're not.

what site was this?

Originally Posted by Rick2345

READ ME !

Hey im a footlocker employee and i got really curious about tennis ball hypermax and mcfly so i sent an email to my disctict manager and he made a few calls and found out that both wont even come close to original mcfly rarity and will have same amount as countdown packs meaning urban accounts and hoh's and regular old niketowns so good news for me ill be able to cop under retail
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

There is a reason TennisBalls were on sale on that one site for $169.99. Clearly not THAT limited. Wasn't sure about McFly's. Great news that they're not.

what site was this?

rmk never sold a single pair of the neon yellow tennis ball because they did not get any stock at all in this colorway
if you go into their order page of this item, there isn't even a listed price and this is the biggest hint that they did not own a single pair for sale
for the release in hong kong, there was only 1 pair of the neon yellow for every 3 pairs of the comet red or varsity royal
by the way, the mcfly's was just as limited as the neon yellow in hong kong

Yea... thanks for the info sneakerzzz, i was wondering why i didnt see the list price like you said.

And LonelyBoy........ dont feel bad, you really didnt miss out.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Being that this is the HYPERMAX thread, just wanted to contribute:

Stat PE's (8/1/09; $130)

nike_hypermax.jpg
Im definitely feeling these...... limited Hoh exclusive like the other player PEs (i.e. David West's)?

according to kix-files.com, the tennis ball back is releasing this month in June and is a quickstrike release with the neon cw being more limited than the redand blue, like someone said on page 21 for every three pairs of red or blue hypermax's there will be one pair of the neon's.

i need these>>> can someone camp and then sell them to me for retail>>>? >>>cmon niketalk!

Back
Top Bottom